Pep Guardiola

ExiledGeordie

As a man I love Pep and what he's all about so a little dissapointed he's taken on this project rather than building something a bit more challenging..

What like? only Milan is a bigger challenge really( to me City and Chelsea are no easier or harder) and they couldn't afford Pep's toothbrush atm.

Bayern have not won the CL in over a decade and Dortmund have won the last 2 leagues, its challenging enough IMO.

As a man I love Pep and what he's all about so a little dissapointed he's taken on this project rather than building something a bit more challenging..

What like? only Milan is a bigger challenge really( to me City and Chelsea are no easier or harder) and they couldn't afford Pep's toothbrush atm.

Bayern have not won the CL in over a decade and Dortmund have won the last 2 leagues, its challenging enough IMO.

Hardly. It's the richest club in Germany by a mile. It has access to the best talent across Europe and first class top tier management. Pep was saying when he took a year out that he might come back at a smaller club and build it up from the ground.

Hardly. It's the richest club in Germany by a mile. It has access to the best talent across Europe and first class top tier management. Pep was saying when he took a year out that he might come back at a smaller club and build it up from the ground.

He means us :sweetjesus:

• 1 year later...

Currently watching Bayern 6-1 up away from home at Volfsburg. It's remarkable how he's actually improved upon what they achieved last season.

People like to throw at him he's only managed the best teams so can't be that good but he really is.

Currently watching Bayern 6-1 up away from home at Volfsburg. It's remarkable how he's actually improved upon what they achieved last season.

People like to throw at him he's only managed the best teams so can't be that good but he really is.

He's excellent. Don't know how much they've actually improved as they were excellent last year as well. What he has achieved though is change the system completely and still be the best team in Europe.

Done it by playing some of the best football that's ever been seen as well as handling himself with class too. :love:

Absolutely agree. Regardless of the quality he has to work with, he has done what most said wasn't possible - improve Bayern.

Guest VanBarduck

Aye, drop down to competitive matches. Guardiola would never do that.

Man, you've got to stop that "best league in the world" bullshit.  ;D

It doesn't when no c*** mentioned 30 years.

So once in the last 5 years? I don't get this best league in the world. I love the PL, but the best team is from Germany and the 2nd and 3rd best team are from Spain. If you had nr1 play nr1 from each league I think Spain would probably win. I mean Newcastle United under Pardew is 8th ffs. ''Best league'' aye righto.

FC Augsberg are 6th in the Bundesliga and Levante are 8th in La Liga. Two can play that daft game.

From what I've seen from them this season and what I've seen from us. I think they'd probably beat us. Both of them.

No point in discussing with you though because you only go by names, you look at standings and draw your conclusion from whether they're a ''classic'' team in your eyes or not.

League suggests a collection of competitors. I reckon the Premier has the best group of teams in any top tier league.

Same. Premier League is top heavy, but the has the largest amount of good teams and generally offers more entertaining games despite some of the shit at the bottom of the table.