Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest neesy111

How the fuck is Steven Taylor still at NUFC man and we are getting rid of this lad is completely beyond me.

However badly mismanaged his time here was he didn't take his chances well enough IMHO.

It's a shame but the reported half a loss and bang average clubs after him really says it all.

Looked perfectly fine the last time he got a run in his proper position before being dropped without reason when Coloccini came back from injury.

Why have no decent teams come in for him? Why is everyone missing out on this potentially superb talent for £3.5m?

Because he never plays and when he does its out of position and looks awful as a fullback.

Not exactly hard to figure out.

However badly mismanaged his time here was he didn't take his chances well enough IMHO.

It's a shame but the reported half a loss and bang average clubs after him really says it all.

Looked perfectly fine the last time he got a run in his proper position before being dropped without reason when Coloccini came back from injury.

Why have no decent teams come in for him? Why is everyone missing out on this potentially superb talent for £3.5m?

Because he never plays and when he does its out of position and looks awful as a fullback.

Not exactly hard to figure out.

And no club is clever enough to figure that out.

The same reason no decent clubs bid for S. de Jong and Cabella.

Probably back in credit with Debuchy and Mapou leaving. Kerching.

Getting half the fee we paid for him means we barely covered the fees we paid out for the two in the first place

Must be roughly break-even though. Sounds like we have to sell to buy (including the Cabaye money). Fuck knows what has happened to the shitloads of TV cash we have accrued.

Better be buying two new good centre halves then, because we needed one anyway.

Taylor and Williamson ffs.

Taylor is nailed on to be back in the team I reckon. Williamson is easily dropped as he won't kick up a fuss whereas Taylor is on a decent wedge and thus pressure will be applied to play him if he's kept him.

I'm hoping we're clearing the way for Caulker. If so this would be a great move. Fingers crossed.

Don't see how when he would have to carry garbage Taylor, limited Williamson and passed it Coloccini.

If he goes we need two CBs minimum.

I'm hoping we're clearing the way for Caulker. If so this would be a great move. Fingers crossed.

It would be a great move if we keep Yanga-Mbiwa and get Caulker. Now it is just very idiotic.

Guest Roger Kint

Getting half the fee we paid for him means we barely covered the fees we paid out for the two in the first place

Must be roughly break-even though. Sounds like we have to sell to buy (including the Cabaye money). Fuck knows what has happened to the shitloads of TV cash we have accrued.

We dont have to do that at all man :lol:

The same reason no decent clubs bid for S. de Jong and Cabella.

Which is what exactly? I'm sure if cabella was available for £3.5m they'd be a lot more in for him, as it stands £12m is a huge gamble for most clubs, especially us.

SDJ has a lot of faults has he not? He'll not fit every setup and I wonder if he'll fit ours.

Bit of a state now the CB situation to say the least. Colo is clearly declining and can't wait to go back to Argentina, Iron Mike over-performed last season and although a trier is limited and Captain Fistpump is a thick as mince perma-crock. They better have been "monitoring" someone decent.

Must be roughly break-even though. Sounds like we have to sell to buy (including the Cabaye money). f*** knows what has happened to the shitloads of TV cash we have accrued.

I know but that is what the spiel will be.

Don't see how when he would have to carry garbage Taylor, limited Williamson and passed it Coloccini.

If he goes we need two CBs minimum.

Colo is on the decline, but would partner caulker very well IMO, we'd then need to replace colo in a year or so but at least caulker would be settled. Maybe MYM is a victim of timing, maybe the wrong type of defender for now.

Guest Roger Kint

Must be roughly break-even though. Sounds like we have to sell to buy (including the Cabaye money). f*** knows what has happened to the shitloads of TV cash we have accrued.

I know but that is what the spiel will be.

How? The accounts will clear say otherwise plus its pretty obvious we are at least spending money this season

How much are we getting for him btw? Considering we only sell our players for massive fees of course.

By all accounts, we are taking a hit on the fee. Which makes even less sense to sell him.

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen. The way MYM has been treated is criminal & he'll go on to show why Pardew is a shithead, no doubt about it. One of Pardew's biggest failings, which says A LOT.

f***ing gash decision, f***ing gash football club.

This! Fucking cunts all of them :( Im quite confident that in a few years MYM will be playing at a very good club, im convinced about this. Lost a couple of years by joining us the poor bastard.

How much are we getting for him btw? Considering we only sell our players for massive fees of course.

By all accounts, we are taking a hit on the fee. Which makes even less sense to sell him.

Thing is you just know Pardew has been told "pick one to sell" and rather than go for the sane option and finally dump that gobshite permacrock Saylor he's decided to get rid of our best young centre back instead.

Cunt. I hope someone force feeds him those ridiculous specs he wears.

Horrendous decision. Absolutely horrendous. Further evidence to support the case that the monkeys running our club know nothing about football. Will the depression ever end?