Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

That's a monster contract btw, have any others signed that long when first joining?

Comes as standard now.

Usually 5 or 4.5 isn't it? Can't remember a 5.5, maybe Santon?

Debuchy.

That's a monster contract btw, have any others signed that long when first joining?

Comes as standard now.

Usually 5 or 4.5 isn't it? Can't remember a 5.5, maybe Santon?

Debuchy.

Oh so our previous signing then? Ok I haven't been paying attention!

Reading through the thread...

I feel like kicking kaka in the face for getting me excited.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/Rustled%20My%20Jimmies/grand/there-is-no-need-to-be-upset-Rustled-My-Jimmies-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-1278.gif

:lol:

Classic :lol:

People don't need to make up any more songs tbh.. Werewolves of London cannot be beaten, fits perfectly and to the best of my knowledge will not be copying anyone else...

We owe it to the Premier League tbh :)

"It attracts a lot of French players and it appeals to a lot of French players because of their style of play and also because of the wonderful team spirit that they have here at Newcastle, which is very good for French players. So I'm really looking forward to coming here and discovering that for myself."

*chuckle*

Going to be an interesting battle between him and Benteke next week.

Got this nagging feeling he'll be on the bench.

Hopefully it's just my defense mechanism kicking in. :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised :lol: I just hope he turns it on in training, making it impossible to not start him.

People don't need to make up any more songs tbh.. Werewolves of London cannot be beaten, fits perfectly and to the best of my knowledge will not be copying anyone else...

Yes!

Oui x 3.

Oui 3? Well it is a break from the old routine! Ha haaaaa... *shows age, kills self*

Yes!

Oui x 3.

Oui 3? Well it is a break from the old routine! Ha haaaaa... *shows age, kills self*

Thanks for making me Youtube that. Canny. :lol:

Good interview, he seems to have a fantastic winners attitude. More of a character than I anticipated.

Two French title winning captains in the team for the second half of the season gives me a hell of a lot more confidence. :celb:

Too right. Some more leaders on the pitch, something we've really, really missed over the last 2 months.