Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

think being sloppy could have come from not having cabaye in the middle, when you have a number of options its easier to pick a pass. Im not excusing it at all, but at times it was only tiote showing  ahead of him and he just doesn't seem the type to pump it long aimlessly.

Sloppy doesn't even describe it. It was f***ing atrocious. Even the simplest of passes. I was fuming yesterday at the amount of passes out of defense that went straight to the opposition and it was the same f***ing guy playing them. Same with Tiote and his dallying on the ball in our area. It seemed about two thirds of Wigan's interceptions in our half were because of MYM or Tiote doing the same moronic mistakes.

Angry man :lol:

I just think he like Tiote at times forgets the tempo of the PL and that you will get caught in possession a fair few times. Problem is Tiote has been here couple years longer...

I believe fans should encourage players but burying your head in the sand about such a fundamental thing won't help.

:lol: I think you need to look up the definition of that before you use it again, otherwise you just look like a bit of a fool. Unless you actually disagree that Mbiwa "was sloppy like, and on Thursday he nearly gifted a goal to Anzhi with the same sloppiness but he's just played a handful of games in our shirt, [and] there's no need for the attention seeking vitriol." I know you disagree completely with the latter sentance like, as you're just zany like that, but the rest surely cannot be argued with?

Sloppy doesn't even describe it. It was f***ing atrocious. Even the simplest of passes. I was fuming yesterday at the amount of passes out of defense that went straight to the opposition and it was the same f***ing guy playing them. Same with Tiote and his dallying on the ball in our area. It seemed about two thirds of Wigan's interceptions in our half were because of MYM or Tiote doing the same moronic mistakes.

Angry man :lol:

I know. I'm actually quite a casual supporter, but yesterday was just pathetic.

Jesus are people slating him ALREADY. Fucking hell

Not really slating though is it? He's been excellent defending, but you do expect an international level footballer to be able to play simple passes forward without being intercepted almost every single time.

Jesus are people slating him ALREADY. f***ing hell

Not really slating though is it? He's been excellent defending, but you do expect an international level footballer to be able to play simple passes forward without being intercepted almost every single time.

Its not every single time though you are being over dramatic.... he's had some sloppy moments but in the main everything and i mean everything has been very good.

Jesus are people slating him ALREADY. f***ing hell

Its not every single time though you are being over dramatic.... he's had some sloppy moments but in the main everything and i mean everything has been very good.

:smug: