Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest firetotheworks

I find it hard to believe Pardew would agree to this move, even if he didn't rate him that highly. If he did, bed well and truly made.

You honestly find it hard to believe? Really?

I find it hard to believe Pardew would agree to this move, even if he didn't rate him that highly. If he did, bed well and truly made.

You bumped your head?

Same plum that dripped for colo despite great form and hasn't given him a look since despite us shipping goals right left and centre

Yes really. As I said I know he didn't rate Mapou, but surely he can see we are now very very weak in CD, both in terms of quality and quantity.

You bumped your head?

Same plum that dripped for colo despite great form and hasn't given him a look since despite us shipping goals right left and centre

What's in this deal for him? If we don't get a replacement in today we are prime candidates for relegation, and he stands to lose his cushy job.

You bumped your head?

What's in this deal for him? If we don't get a replacement in today we are prime candidates for relegation, and he stands to lose his cushy job.

Champions league, the chance to prove himself working with a good manager etc

You bumped your head?

Think he means Pardew.

One fewer dissenting voice, most likely.

They must have desperately wanted him to go if we're prepared to pay 80% of his wages for the season.

Really doesn't make sense. Saving 10kpw at the  loss of a player in a needed position, especially if we are not getting a replacement in

With talk of the "roster" being full, we've managed to create a space while still technically paying for the player. You'd think they'd rather he just stayed.

You bumped your head?

I meant Pardew :lol:

You bumped your head?

Think he means Pardew.

One fewer dissenting voice, most likely.

Exactly.

Guest firetotheworks

Yes really. As I said I know he didn't rate Mapou, but surely he can see we are now very very weak in CD, both in terms of quality and quantity.

I don't believe you.

You're talking about the guy that willingly played Shola Ameobi every week. The guy that played or plays Jonas, Gouffran, Sissoko, Gosling and Obertan as his attacking threats when he has Hatem Ben Arfa and Sylvain Marveaux at his disposal. I simply don't believe you.

It is pretty hard to believe we're going to try and cope the entire season with only 3 CBs, only one of which is any good at all. Seems to be happening though.

Muddle through 'til January and then buy a 6 monther for the second half of the season if we're doing shit.

It is pretty hard to believe we're going to try and cope the entire season with only 3 CBs, only one of which is any good at all. Seems to be happening though.

Muddle through 'til January and then buy a 6 monther for the second half of the season if we're doing s***.

Better hope we aren't in the relegation zone then.