Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest ItalianMagpie

For some reason, I don't give a flying f*** about this.

Maybe because he won't certainly sort it out for us, and he's just another player we're gonna lose in the summer after relegation.

Our situation is so bad that feels like whoever comes in there's no chance for us to sort this mess out.

Now we got Cabaye back, Debuchy in for Simpson, Marv finally fit and running, Cissè back in the middle: result, draw at Norwich and defeat at home to Reading. Ffs.

Guest firetotheworks

He'd be fucking mental to join us at the moment. We have some very good players, but one look at our style and our results and as a neutral with his quality, I'd aim higher.

Guest ItalianMagpie

He'd be f***ing mental to join us at the moment. We have some very good players, but one look at our style and our results and as a neutral with his quality, I'd aim higher.

He plays for Montpellier, had a great season last year but the team immediately reverted to low/mid table status as expected and this is his chance to go in the best league in the world and being noticed before everybody forgets about him. The club he's using to do that is irrelevant.

His only concern would probably be relegation, but surely he'll get some clause to grant him a way out in that case.

For some reason, I don't give a flying f*** about this.

Maybe because he won't certainly sort it out for us, and he's just another player we're gonna lose in the summer after relegation.

Our situation is so bad that feels like whoever comes in there's no chance for us to sort this mess out.

Now we got Cabaye back, Debuchy in for Simpson, Marv finally fit and running, Cissè back in the middle: result, draw at Norwich and defeat at home to Reading. Ffs.

Yeah, we should give up. Lets unregister our accounts at 23:00, ok? You and me at the exact same time. Always a start.

I'm happy if he is joining and Colo is staying.

But if is merely a replacement for Colo I'll be sick.

To be fair if Colo does decide to leave, I doubt we'd attract a higher quality replacement than Mbiwa. It could have went a hell of a lot worse.