Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Our luck has to change sometime, so maybe him arriving is the start of that.

Need some positive energy released.

I released my own but a minute ago. I had fish & chips, mushy peas for tea, with a cracker & brie, chilli dipping sauce chaser.  And i'm positive i've discovered a new element.

I do worry that he's a bit gung-ho with his forward runs he likes to do and we'll get caught out at the back. Needs to hold back on that while he adapts to the Premier League.

He's like Ben Arfa on crack in the videos, quite funny for a centre back :lol:

It's a Newcastle company and there's a branch every five yards in the city centre.

No shit? :lol:

They're all over the country. I'm just not getting the Greggs jokes every time a player may or may not be signing. Apart from the obvious 'Greggs started in Tyneside'.

Shoot me! :lol:

Sure a lot of the Greggs stuff started around the Kluivert era and how fat he was getting?

:thup: Thanks, man. Actually vaguely remember some teasing along those lines. Someone trying to explain rather than state the obvious (Wullie :lol: :rose:).

Eat 10 steak bakes in a row and everything will become clear.

Can MBiwa play in the EL?

As far as I understand the rules, we will have to pick one of Debuchy or Mbiwa

Give me MBiwa any day then. Rather Simpson than Willy ffs. Well depnds on Saylor too tbh.

Santon - Colo - Mbiwa - Debuchy is very very good.

We wouldn't have lost against Reading if we had him in instead of Williamson.

That's exactly what I was thinking havign seen the youtube clips. Pace would've got the defender well in front of the attacker and the pass in would've been cut out.

Someone made the point in the Pardew thread that despite his mad decisions/tactics we're playing ok in parts and individual mistakes are costing us. Removing Williamson from the lineup is absolutely crucial if we're to stand any chance in staying up.

That's exactly what I was thinking havign seen the youtube clips. Pace would've got the defender well in front of the attacker and the pass in would've been cut out.

Exactly. Even then (am I fuck watching the highlights to confirm this) he made such a limp attempt to block that it would have easily been cut out by a defender with a hint of brainal mass.

Someone made the point in the Pardew thread that despite his mad decisions/tactics we're playing ok in parts and individual mistakes are costing us. Removing Williamson from the lineup is absolutely crucial if we're to stand any chance in staying up.

Aye but if Pards didn't get all negative as soon as we got the lead we wouldn't have lost regardless, anyway whats done is done i just hope its not too late.

You're always about 10ft from a Greggs

:lol: It's true. It's a disgrace. It's the main reason I moved away.

I stopped going after their sausage rolls made me ill, pretty overrated on the whole is Greggs. I do sometimes get sandwich there if I want a quick lunch and they're fresh.