Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest Roger Kint

Do people really check the arrivals and departures at Newcastle? I'm absolutely certain we fly players and their reps in on Ashley's private jet nowadays.

Reason being he said we couldnt use Newcastle Airport? Just pointing out flights are still going and that was one of them. Wouldnt expect Ashley to fund the cost of a jet to/from France either when they do pretty regular flights :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I'm still right like. It was just a vaguely humorous typical low-end Newcastle location for someone to say they'd seen a player. Used to be all the rage on deadline day - "just seen Brett Emerton in Greggs buying a cheese pasty"

As Logic says though, got canny old canny quick.

It did like. It went berserk when we signed Viduka iirc. "Haaaaar, I've just seen him eating the Greggs at Haymarket!......Haaaaaar"

Do people really check the arrivals and departures at Newcastle? I'm absolutely certain we fly players and their reps in on Ashley's private jet nowadays.

Remy certainly didnt lol

Remy certainly didnt lol

Probably did but offered Ashley an extra couple of quid for a diversion to London, bird in the hand an all that...

Remy certainly didnt lol

On £70k I bet he did.

Guest icemanblue

Honestly reckon if we fail to get this lad in and he goes elsewhere now, someone will top themselves on here.

:lol: True, like.

Honestly reckon if we fail to get this lad in and he goes elsewhere now, someone will top themselves on here.

"Hang on, we're getting word of a new bidder in the potential transfer of Mbiwa..."

http://i.imgur.com/ey9YY.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/yvaVd.gif