Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Guest Brazilianbob

Some of us live in parts of the country that couldn't give a t*ss about NUFC and so we dont get any up to date media reports.  All I get is what I read on these cra**y forums so forgive me for repeating what someone else posted in an attempt to confirm or refute the rumour.

Some of us live in parts of the country that couldn't give a t*ss about NUFC and so we dont get any up to date media reports.  All I get is what I read on these cra**y forums so forgive me for repeating what someone else posted in an attempt to confirm or refute the rumour.

http://beeker.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/25/argentina_football_handbags.jpg

ITK who is fairly reliable just commented that Arsenal are in for him :/

asked on one of the Arsenal forums how likely they`ll be in for him ........and they`re pretty sure Wenger wont bid for him as they rotate their 3 main centre backs already.......hopefully that stays the case. Now for Redtw@t to piss off......

http://beeker.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/25/argentina_football_handbags.jpg

Some nice boots in that picture.

I reckon this one will actually happen.

I think it may, just have to keep telling myself it wont! Never seen him play, can anyone compare him to collo, because i believe collos going where stck with williamson and this is his replacement.

I reckon this one will actually happen.

I think it may, just have to keep telling myself it wont! Never seen him play, can anyone compare him to collo, because i believe collos going where stck with williamson and this is his replacement.

He's just as good on the ball as Colo but he has better physical attributes.

Time will tell if he can adapt. Don't think he's on the level of Colo yet when it comes to reading situations.

I have this lingering fear that this bloke is the contingency plan for the eventuality that we may not be able to persuade Colo to stay. Aren't talks with Colo planned for today? I'd be surprised and elated if we end up with both of them being here by the end of January.

I have this lingering fear that this bloke is the contingency plan for the eventuality that we may not be able to persuade Colo to stay. Aren't talks with Colo planned for today? I'd be surprised and elated if we end up with both of them being here by the end of January.

I feel the same. Despite Mbiwa's qualities we'd still be weaker if we sold Colo as it would be totally unfair to expect him to hit the ground running immediately. No matter how much we need it.

We needed a CB regardless, there's no reason to think that this deal depends on Colo leaving. He might still leave, but I think we'll do this deal either way.

Well yes, that would be the sensible approach. We have gone four windows without that CB we need regardless, so it wouldn't surprise me at all if we pulled out of a deal with Mbiwa the second we convince Colo to stay until the end of the season at least..

We needed a CB regardless, there's no reason to think that this deal depends on Colo leaving. He might still leave, but I think we'll do this deal either way.

Is rather contradictory to our MD's explaination of our colouring pens though isn't it? I mean 3 PURPLE CBs at the club. Financial ruin, man!

Is rather contradictory to our MD's explaination of our colouring pens though isn't it? I mean 3 PURPLE CBs at the club. Financial ruin, man!

:lol:

I don't think it's as black and white as all that TBH, it's obvious we need a CB. If Taylor is the purple then he's always injured, and no way Williamson is anything other than brown.