Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Of all the CBs we've been linked with for quite some time, this is the guy who has topped the list for me. Thankfully, the Spanish channels over here in the US cover the French League so I've watched the players we've been linked with - was massively impressed by him each time. Love that he's the captain of his club as well, assume that he has tremendeous leadership qualities given he's only 23.

Of all the CBs we've been linked with for quite some time, this is the guy who has topped the list for me. Thankfully, the Spanish channels over here in the US cover the French League so I've watched the players we've been linked with - was massively impressed by him each time. Love that he's the captain of his club as well, assume that he has tremendeous leadership qualities given he's only 23.

Love posts like this I do.

Guest tunisia

Hello

it is one of the future great team defender of France, it is very good and can make much progress.

if you and Sissoko you have a good part of the French national team

Cabaye, Debuchy, Ben Arfa, Yanga, Sissoko.

this is a good team, but I still say you need a striker.

Guest ItalianMagpie

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa still scheduled to come to Newcastle tomorrow. No contact from #arsenal at this stage. #nufc still hopeful of deal.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/43940502.gif

:lol:

I love this place when there's any kind of (unjustified) excitement :banana: .

Anyways, what the hell is going on? "Medical on Monday", isn't it Monday today? Is he in town? Did he sign? Did he sign for QPR?

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder

Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa still scheduled to come to Newcastle tomorrow. No contact from #arsenal at this stage. #nufc still hopeful of deal.

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/bertstare/grand/43940502.gif

:lol:

I love this place when there's any kind of (unjustified) excitement :banana: .

Anyways, what the hell is going on? "Medical on Monday", isn't it Monday today? Is he in town? Did he sign? Did he sign for QPR?

Just gone down Greggs for a stakebake.

Future NUFC captain material, iyo?

Future NUFC captain material, iyo?

He looks a leader on the pitch. I'd give it to Cabaye if it was up to me - he seems vocal enough, he's of international quality and pedigree...but essentially yes. I'd love to have more "future club captains" in my team than not.