Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Mark Douglas ‏@MsiDouglas

I wasn't implying both would come to negative conclusions, by the way! Fact is on Colo #nufc are saying nothing. Still think Mbwia will sign

almost as if he were looking in here.

Why fucking word it like he did then? Plank

Not you vindaloo btw

Guest neesy111

Still don't think he'll sign. Medical was supposed to be today, delayed till tomorrow. Second thoughts/holding out for something better IMO.

I wouldn't blame any player for having 2nd thoughts about joining us if they saw us on saturday.

Guest chicken little

Tbf there is a guy on twitter who had a genuine conversation with M'Biwa's cousin who put him on a flight to Newcastle so I don't think Douglas knows what he's on about

mag putting yanga-mbiwa on a plane  :lol: :lol:

Still don't think he'll sign. Medical was supposed to be today, delayed till tomorrow. Second thoughts/holding out for something better IMO.

I wouldn't blame any player for having 2nd thoughts about joining us if they saw us on saturday.

Saturday was nowhere near our worst performance of the season. :lol:

Guest neesy111

Saturday was nowhere near our worst performance of the season. :lol:

2nd half was.