Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa joins AS Roma then Lyon

KaKa

Still don't think he'll sign. Medical was supposed to be today, delayed till tomorrow. Second thoughts/holding out for something better IMO.

I wouldn't blame any player for having 2nd thoughts about joining us if they saw us on saturday.

Saturday was nowhere near our worst performance of the season. :lol:

delete that man incase he's in the jesmond dene hotel looking through here to see what he possible new fans think.

I think it will be fine. Ryder was saying tomorrow as well as most French outlets. I think the club aren't releasing any info on it. Douglas thought it was today, got it wrong. Simple as. I'm sure it couldn't happen twice. I don't think Wenger would go about his business like that to be honest. And I can't see him buying another CB

Hmm, deja vu

I think it will be fine. Ryder was saying tomorrow as well as most French outlets. I think the club aren't releasing any info on it. Douglas thought it was today, got it wrong. Simple as. I'm sure it couldn't happen twice. I don't think Wenger would go about his business like that to be honest. And I can't see him buying another CB

:yao: :jones:

you mean he's going to QPR (cue unbelivables avater)

so much Yao

Newcastle United £7m target Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa fails to appear at club for medical as fans' fears increase

Newcastle United’s troubles are showing no signs of easing after Montpellier centre-back Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa did not arrive for a planned medical and skipper Fabr

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9816902/Newcastle-United-7m-target-Mapou-Yanga-Mbiwa-fails-to-appear-at-club-for-medical-as-fans-fears-increase.html

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

ESPN now confirming #Mbiwa will have a medical with Newcastle tomorrow. We told you 15 hours ago. #GFNFrance First for French football news.

:frantic:

I don't trust this source, do they have any respectability? They just seem to pop up a lot recently and I can't help thinking it's just to get their name out there.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if this move was completely dependent on what happens with Colo tbqh, ie he's only coming if Colo goes. Hence the symmetry of the delays.

Now there's a scary thought.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if this move was completely dependent on what happens with Colo tbqh, ie he's only coming if Colo goes. Hence the symmetry of the delays.

Now there's a scary thought.

It is but I think even if Colo stays it will only be until the summer, so I can see us going through with this deal.

Newcastle United £7m target Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa fails to appear at club for medical as fans' fears increase

Newcastle United’s troubles are showing no signs of easing after Montpellier centre-back Mapou Yanga-Mbiwa did not arrive for a planned medical and skipper Fabr

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/newcastle-united/9816902/Newcastle-United-7m-target-Mapou-Yanga-Mbiwa-fails-to-appear-at-club-for-medical-as-fans-fears-increase.html

Luke Edwards loves pouring fuel on the fire.

Guest bimpy474

"Whether Yanga-Mbiwa has decided to wait to see if an offer comes from the north London club remains to be seen, although that might explain the delay in his travel to the north east."

This line is a complete guess and top shit stirring. I would like to punch that twat in the face, it just isn't cricket that like.