Newcastle United 1 - 2 Reading - 19/01/13 - post-disaster reaction from page 53

Dave

Lost to Reading at home :lol: :lol:

Fans' fault tbh, insufficiently cheery about the situation

Personally I was f***ing delitghted about losing to Reading.

Don't know what the rest of you miserable c***s are complaining about. Get a grip ffs. Today has been fantastic, we should be honoured to have witnessed that dross and should have clapped like a ground full of circus seals when he took off the only players capable of making a difference to replace them with cloggers.

Pardews Sky interview,

"Played well first half, 2nd half couldn't get a grip on game. Gave away 2 sloppy goals. When you're down bottom things go against you. Took Cabaye off because of injury which had a negative effect on the crowd which spread to the players. That's where we are and we can't get away from that, we need to play through it. We lost our way a bit. We've lost Demba Ba, we've lost Chiek who are both big players. Cabaye is on his way back. Need impetus, we need signings."

so utterly predictable.

Cisse's only been played in the correct position for 3 games or so.

That's just an excuse. He is low in confidence and we are loosing games because he can't get the ball in the net when a striker of his calibre should be doing with his eyes closed. It is not fair on him to be put under this pressure. For a club this big it is a joke that we don't have a back up striker to take his place until he is back to normal.

Shola on the other hand shouldn't be in the starting team. He is a championship player at best.

Exactly. That excuse as you put it; is completely Pardew's fault. Sticking him all over the shop and when the chips are down pressuring him to produce the goods. He was unlucky not to score today tbh as Federici had a great game today. Shite because we should have put them to the sword.

Guest ItalianMagpie

He's not going anywhere, deal with it.

And if there was a single chance he could go that's still not going to happen in the middle of the window with all the negotiations started according to his directions. If we can sign some players (and we really have to) we sign those we are already dealing with, which means we're going on with Pardew.

I really can't see Pardew going, all the deals being cut off, appointing a new manager, establishing all new contacts with clubs and players the new manager wants and bringing the new targets in in just 2 weeks. That's ridiculous and we're simply not doing it.

Our subs are no where near the quality of our best 11. If you want to take off Cabaye, who can you bring on that has the same similar abilities ? None. Same for Marveaux.

As poor as Williamson is we have to be honest and say Santon is defensively poor and he would take a big blame for both Reading's goals.

Colo stop being a dick

My purpose and destiny is to become an admin of this forum,, failure is not an option, then i'll ban you for life for your comments today (Cissé one being the main one)

Back from the match......

Shola right midfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Takes Marveaux off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :((I'll let him off with Cabaye because of an injury)

DEFENDS A f***ing 1-0 lead at home to Reading  :kasper: :kasper: :kasper: :kasper: :kasper:

Lumping the ball forward 2nd half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted first half Cisse shoud've buried a couple of chances but DEFENDING A 1-0 LEAD AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Couldn't believe some of the stuff I saw in that 2nd half!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats the point of Jonas thesedays?????????????

.........oh and GET THAT c*** WILLIAMSON OUT OF THE SIDE FOR GOOD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Utterly crap feeling this but wanting Pardew sacked us crazy, so we can get an even more inept cheaper manager in coz that's what would happen.

The booing the changes made me fkn cringe, Mayv was not in the game in the 2nd half and we had a lead so brining Perch on was not that ceazy. People will say he should have taken Jonas off and I would agree as he was dreadful but sorry he is a must to cover Santon, I know there is a Santon wankfest on here but I just don't see it.

The booing the Cabaye change fk hell we are meant to understand football, he has been out for ages just came back, pkayed 75 mins he had to come on he was running on empty, had he left him on and he got injured there would be hell on over that.

Might have been a better idea if he wanted to protect our lead to put Tayls on for fkn Shola, holy shit he is dreadful the amount of time we tried to move it quickly and get i behind them, ball to Shola he needs 10 bastard touches and bang they have 10 men behind that ball, he makes me want t cry.

Cisse was unlucky two cracking saves to deny him in the first half, I am not worried about Cisse though it will happen for him.

The thing we need the most is first team signings this week and Benny back fit, we get that we stay up!

Utterly crap feeling this but wanting Pardew sacked us crazy, so we can get an even more inept cheaper manager in coz that's what would happen.

The booing the changes made me fkn cringe, Mayv was not in the game in the 2nd half and we had a lead so brining Perch on was not that ceazy. People will say he should have taken Jonas off and I would agree as he was dreadful but sorry he is a must to cover Santon, I know there is a Santon wankfest on here but I just don't see it.

The booing the Cabaye change fk hell we are meant to understand football, he has been out for ages just came back, pkayed 75 mins he had to come on he was running on empty, had he left him on and he got injured there would be hell on over that.

Might have been a better idea if he wanted to protect our lead to put Tayls on for fkn Shola, holy shit he is dreadful the amount of time we tried to move it quickly and get i behind them, ball to Shola he needs 10 bastard touches and bang they have 10 men behind that ball, he makes me want t cry.

Cisse was unlucky two cracking saves to deny him in the first half, I am not worried about Cisse though it will happen for him.

The thing we need the most is first team signings this week and Benny back fit, we get that we stay up!

Not possible.

I don't believe you can get more inept Skirge. The mistakes he made today are fatal.

Oh I think we all know MA would go for the cheapest not the best option, no manager worth a shit would come her to work for the clowns that run this club.

Absolutely fucking embarrassing that. One of the most clueless and gutless halves of football I've ever had the misfortune to watch. No leadership on or off the field, it was a total rudderless ship.

I don't believe you can get more inept Skirge. The mistakes he made today are fatal.

Oh I think we all know MA would go for the cheapest not the best option, no manager worth a shit would come her to work for the clowns that run this club.

Pardew is worth less than shit so explains something.

Well it at the minute and going along with your summation being true; we're looking at the management equivalent of choosing losing an arm or a leg.

First half was nice, I enjoyed it. A competent right back, people feeding Cisse, runners off the ball, a great free kick, what a lovely day it was.

Then that abominable second half happened, where all our creativity was subbed and replaced by defensive midfielders (and Obertan).

Cabaye was best player on the pitch by a mile and I understand taking him off due to not being up for 90 minutes just yet but the choice of replacement was weird.

By contrast their manager brings on a sub who scores twice, whilst Jonas inexplicably plays 90 minutes.