Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Benteke and Agbonlahor can still cause problems as proved against West Brom. They're shot at the back though and after that cup loss confidence can't be more brittle. Lets hope our new signings takes us there with that bit of a lift. We have more power in the side now and options off the bench so the longer the game goes on the more confident I'll be of us getting something.

Guest Newcastletom

--------------------------------------- Krul ---------------------------------------

Debuchy -------------- Mbiwa ----------- Coloccini ---------------- Santon

-------------------------- Anita ------------ Sissoko ---------------------------

- Gouffran ----------------------- Cabaye ---------------------- Marveaux -

-------------------------------------- Cisse --------------------------------------

Subs: Elliot, Haidara, Williamson, Bigirimana, Jonas, Obertan, Shola

Ridiculous amount of quality in that team.

Don't think he'll start with three new players, especially not Sissoko who will have signed "late" (if he signs). Think it'll be Jonas playing, but that's the team that should be playing now until Hatem returns from injury. Like you say, there's so much quality in that team.

Who will be taken out when Ben arfas fit?

Can't believe I've just sorted my hotel for this game after my weekend in Norwich... Mind you the last time i travelled to Birmingham for a game it was cancelled due to the snow storms just as i was pulling up at the hotel car park... :lol:

--------------------------------------- Krul ---------------------------------------

Debuchy -------------- Mbiwa ----------- Coloccini ---------------- Santon

-------------------------- Anita ------------ Sissoko ---------------------------

- Gouffran ----------------------- Cabaye ---------------------- Marveaux -

-------------------------------------- Cisse --------------------------------------

This team has lots of creative potential and looks solid at the back. With Marveaux and Gouffran swapping every now and again - the little Villa tykes won't know what to do!

Really hoping these rumours about Colo not playing for us again aren't true! Praying for so many options, Willo won't even be on the bench!

Imagine how frustrating and boring it would have been on here between the Reading game and this one on tuesday if we didn't have all these new players coming in or anything positive at all to talk about  :undecided:

We've given up.

You'll easily win this one, with your new signings.

Read this:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-manager-paul-lambert-1241001

and imagine how that feels for us.

Club effectively accepted it. We are done for.

That must be horrible. At least when we went down the club never accepted it as an inevitability, especially when we were outside of the bottom three. Even this January we seem to be doing something and wanting to get ourselves out of trouble.

We've given up.

You'll easily win this one, with your new signings.

Read this:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-manager-paul-lambert-1241001

and imagine how that feels for us.

Club effectively accepted it. We are done for.

I'll laugh my bollocks off if you go down after the way some of your fans took so much pride in our demise, that's nothing against you because I know you weren't one of them.