Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFC0fficial

Aston Villa can confirm that Christian Benteke has submitted a written transfer request. #avfc

Retweeted by Geoff Kay

:facepalm: Skirge man.

Aye my bad... why fkn bother with stupid fake tweets

Its all so simple really, if Newcastle have descended into such a poor side that they can't easily take 3 points from this, then not only does Pardew need to be shown the door, Newcastle deserve a birth in the Championship, they are about to meet a team that just about anybody else out there can take to the cleaners......

Strangely enough, the one team I feel Villa could get 3 points from if I was to choose one would be Newcastle, I see Newcastle as (and always have done ) as this enigma both to themselves and the football world.

What can you say!!!!! 2 crap teams.....

The above from one hell of a depressing Villa forum !!!!

Guest icemanblue

Aston Villa can confirm that Christian Benteke has submitted a written transfer request. #avfc

Retweeted by Geoff Kay

Because you keep falling for them.

Guest neesy111

Retweeted by Geoff Kay

You're the one always posting them on here.  You need to start learning.

Retweeted by Geoff Kay

ALWAYS ?

Guest neesy111

Retweeted by Geoff Kay

ALWAYS ?

Seems to be like that at the moment.

Retweeted by Geoff Kay

ALWAYS ?

Seems to be like that at the moment.

One other that was real but a wind up

Its all so simple really, if Newcastle have descended into such a poor side that they can't easily take 3 points from this, then not only does Pardew need to be shown the door, Newcastle deserve a birth in the Championship, they are about to meet a team that just about anybody else out there can take to the cleaners......

Strangely enough, the one team I feel Villa could get 3 points from if I was to choose one would be Newcastle, I see Newcastle as (and always have done ) as this enigma both to themselves and the football world.

What can you say!!!!! 2 crap teams.....

The above from one hell of a depressing Villa forum !!!!

I agree we should be able to put them away given their plight but football is never as simple as that is it..................

Bit of a double edged sword for me this, back at work Tuesday after 9 days off so hoping for time to slow but excited to see the new players and the possibility of giving Villa a cold dish of revenge making me want it to be Tuesday now dammit!

If there was any justice in the world though this would be our last game of the season and they needed to win to stay up.

Villa must be very, very low on confidence, whereas you've signed a succession of good players this week, providing what must be a massive boost. Everything points to you winning.

1-1.

I hope there aren't too many people expecting us to go there and walk this fixture with the new signings. This place will be a nightmare next tuesday at 10pm if we don't with people throwing the towel in and giving it "that's it life is over, boo hoo hoo". You can't legislate for dodgy ref decisions, lucky deflections, inspired keeper performances. Hell Villa might somehow come out and throw the kitchen sink at it and turn in a proper backs to the wall performance (god forbid) The signs are positive with the squad additions but I still see this as a very difficult match...we haven't won away from home all season ff. If we win a dull match 1-0 that'll do.

Villa must be very, very low on confidence, whereas you've signed a succession of good players this week, providing what must be a massive boost. Everything points to you winning.

1-1.

I hope there aren't too many people expecting us to go there and walk this fixture with the new signings. This place will be a nightmare next tuesday at 10pm if we don't with people throwing the towel in and giving it "that's it life is over, boo hoo hoo". You can't legislate for dodgy ref decisions, lucky deflections, inspired keeper performances. Hell Villa might somehow come out and throw the kitchen sink at it and turn in a proper backs to the wall performance (god forbid) The signs are positive with the squad additions but I still see this as a very difficult match...we haven't won away from home all season ff. If we win a dull match 1-0 that'll do.

If we are going to stay up we're going to have to win games like this, if we don't then we're in deep shit.

1-1.

If we are going to stay up we're going to have to win games like this, if we don't then we're in deep s***.

I agree but I'm still saying that while a draw isn't good enough it doesn't mean we're definitely going down as a result, in my opinion anyway.

1-1.

I'll say now that I think Pardew needs to go, just so when I say it after the match you won't think I'm 'throwing in the towel'.