Aston Villa vs Newcastle - 29/01/13 @ 7:45pm - Not on TV

Beren

Brummie: Is it a problem of motivation at this point? I thought Lambert's shifting out of Bent for Benteke pretty sensible, you were always going to struggle, do you think he got it wrong in the summer with transfers, or has he just lost the dressing room or something?

The only thing I'd defend Pardew for atm is that I don't think a new manager would have convinced Colo to stay, and if we change manager now, he may change is mind. Not a situation to be in I know...

How do we know that Pardew isn't the problem?

I take it the philosophy Lambert was trying to instil has been all but lost? Does that mean he sticks with it or reverts back to shite to try and win points?

All I'm going off is brummies comments mind, I've no idea how well or bad villa are playing now, or were playing (better) in fact.

@lee_ryder

Souness stopped talking to local press at #nufc . Didn't last longer than a month. Local press is a manager's oxygen IMO

:lol:

You need them far, far more than they need you Lee.

Lee should know how important that is, he was deprived of oxygen at birth.

@lee_ryder

Souness stopped talking to local press at #nufc . Didn't last longer than a month. Local press is a manager's oxygen IMO

You need them far, far more than they need you Lee.

Lee should know how important that is, he was deprived of oxygen at birth.

i don't even think pardew will start any of this weeks signings ,too late for them to fit into his plan for this game. as in shola up front and cisse right after ba left.

Hasn't he pretty much confirmed some of them will be thrown in?

i don't even think pardew will start any of this weeks signings ,too late for them to fit into his plan for this game. as in shola up front and cisse right after ba left.

Hasn't he pretty much confirmed some of them will be thrown in?

has he ? hope so. i haven't heard him say anything about them yet.

He's probably still training for Ba through the middles and Cisse on the wing.

Haven't they all just played in the french league? They should be match fit imo, when Cisse came the german league was still on hiatus wasn't he? Pardew threw Debuchey straight in. I think he'll start some but play a slightly conservative formation imo.