Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Di Canio would be class but I don't think he has enough experience yet. Adkins or Di Matteo would be the obvious choices but I'd prefer someone with a bit more pedigree.

Probably all pie in the sky because I doubt the sacking is even on the cards.

Guest chicken little

Di Canio would be class

class is hardly the word i would use.

i'd rather us get relegated with pardew than hire a fascist: some things are bigger than football.

Why is Martinez a better option than Adkins given that one is free and his Championship team aren't in the drop zone while the other one's is and always is until March?

Because most people on here only watch Premiership football, and missed the last 5 years watching Adkins' sides play good football.

Will blatantly be a caretaker til the end of the season job for Hoddle or Curbishley. The kind that gives fans the glimmer of hope we will make an informed decision and get someone great in for the summer, when instead we just give it to the caretaker.

Why is Martinez a better option than Adkins given that one is free and his Championship team aren't in the drop zone while the other one's is and always is until March?

For one, I don't think Martinez is as good as some think, and two, would he really be released by Whelan to join Ashley's circus

Will blatantly be a caretaker til the end of the season job for Hoddle or Curbishley. The kind that gives fans the glimmer of hope we will make an informed decision and get someone great in for the summer, when instead we just give it to the caretaker.

I tell you what, I'd give Hoddle a run at it. He'd at the very least get the team playing to a recognisable system.

http://footballpubcast.clubfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/gerry.jpg

:lol: Is he even still alive?

:lol: Is he even still alive?

They wheel him out on SSN every now and again. Works at Stoke too IIRC.