Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest Howaythetoon

Michael Laudrup, he likes his teams to play good football and that would suit our players.

The thing with Laudrup.... he is kind of flavour of the month. He's doing a good job of course  but no better than Rodgers and who is to say he could get us up to scratch?!

Mind, there is no real guarantees in football when it comes to managers so who knows really. He would be a gamble like, as would Adkins or Martinez.

I've followed Laudrup's coaching career in great detail and I can tell you he has a better manager than Rodgers.

I agree, but this is NUFC and it has a habit of fucking up even the obvious. I do like Laudrup mind, Swansea are so ballsy and different. We would never replace someone like Rodgers with Laudrup.

Michael Laudrup, he likes his teams to play good football and that would suit our players.

The thing with Laudrup.... he is kind of flavour of the month. He's doing a good job of course  but no better than Rodgers and who is to say he could get us up to scratch?!

Mind, there is no real guarantees in football when it comes to managers so who knows really. He would be a gamble like, as would Adkins or Martinez.

Don't be silly. Laudrup has it all, you can see it in an instant - just listening to him speak never mind the football. :lol: A winner.

Aye, and we all know that Cheryl Cole would be a reet good shag anarl, but there's nee chance of that happening either.

:lol:

Guest VanBarduck

Blanc , unemployed , speak french, spanish and english of course , he was a great defender,always up , barely never saw him made a tackle , great football IQ ..

ashley will beg on his kness for the return of..............

joe

f***ing

kinnear...

and we will all die by just listening to him

Blanc , unemployed , speak french, spanish and english of course , he was a great defender,always up , barely never saw him made a tackle , great football IQ ..

And obviously much cheaper remuneration package than Ashley forks out for Pardew.

Aye, winner that one like. :rolleyes:

He is doing better than Rodgers, he's turned a team who could pass into one that can pass and score freely.

Guest VanBarduck

Rudy garcia ?? He's got a massive contract , and why the fuck would he want manage a hoofball club like ours , i've seen him gone mental because  the ball didn't touch the ground during 5 seconds :mike:

Rudy garcia ?? He's got a massive contract , and why the f*** would he want manage a hoofball club like ours , i've seen him gone mental because  the ball didn't touch the ground during 5 seconds :mike:

Oh dear.

Guest VanBarduck

Rémi Garde could be a decent shout too, French, speaks English, youngish, OL need €. He's brought through a lot of youth at OL and has experience of selling his best players.

Their headchief said "he is our Guardiola" not gonna leave , Lyon is first in the leage thanks to him.