Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Will blatantly be a caretaker til the end of the season job for Hoddle or Curbishley. The kind that gives fans the glimmer of hope we will make an informed decision and get someone great in for the summer, when instead we just give it to the caretaker.

http://footballpubcast.clubfans.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/gerry.jpg

:lol: Is he even still alive?

They wheel him out on SSN every now and again. Works at Stoke too IIRC.

:lol: I thought he was loaf of bread! Maybe that explains Stoke going to shit this season. And my shite Sky reception lately.

Fuck you Francis!

I asked in another thread, but what is the big deal with Martinez?? I know he plays attractive football but

every season Wigan struggle.. Attractive football is not necessarily effective football..

Assuming Laudrup to be totally unrealistic, Di Matteo for me. Don't particularly like him as a person, or think he is the right main to help us achieve our long term ambitions, but I do think he is at least partially realistic and would keep us up.

Ideally we would identify an exciting managerial prospect from the continent (France?) but for whatever reason I can't see it.

Why are people saying Adkins?  Finding it very confusing.

In a perfect world where NUFC wasn't ran by a couple of muppets, I'd like to see us go for Martin Jol because I've always liked him and think he could do a good job here.  Who knows with us though, it's pointless even having this discussion because they'll either stick with Pardew or it'll be someone out of left field like Paul Ince or someone.