Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I've always said Colo would make a good manager

Interested to hear Ronaldos opinion on this :lol:

I'll leave it to others, to be honest. But it's plainly obvious he's not the boss of anyone or anything, personally or professionally.

I've always said Colo would make a good manager

Based on what?

Based on about 2 minutes of telly where I saw him take over the dressing room, he was first in by about an hour and just looked like he had the respect of the players , so based on nowt really

I thought Bruce rejected the chance to manage us after SBR was sacked. If he wasn't interested then, I doubt he'll be interested now.

Didn't want to follow on from SBR. Think he'd jump at the chance now, there's never been a better time for him.

Rather we got Moyes, though think the football would be better under Bruce. However for me it has to be foreign.

However for me it has to be foreign.

i would have agreed before seeing the state we're going to be left in when pardew does go, if it's a foreigner they're either going to need to be top class off the bat, have experience of the league or just turn out to be amazing

di matteo maybe a shout

Moyes, Benitez or a foreign coach with at least some idea of how football should be played.

I would take Benitez in a heartbeat but the chances of him being happy to work under Ashley's conditions are remote and there is no way Ashley will pay compensation if a target is in a job.