Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest reefatoon

What are the Chronicle going to print on their back page now?

He is probably looking on here for help.

Cunt chops, how about these headlines:

"De no Goer"

"Frankly my dear I don't give an Amsterdam"

"De Boer no more"

"Ajax break the Bank for Frank, but he wouldn't have come anyway because we are wank"

" I love John Carver to bits, he is my bestest friend"

5 things NUFC should do now De Boer is staying.

1. Appoint John Carver. He's a Geordie, don't you know?

2. Appoint AP's old Number 2. Apparently he knows SBR.

3. Appoints SBR's old Assistant. Apparently he knows Gary Speed.

4. Appoint Gary Speed's old Assistant Manager mate. He's impressed Mourinho.

5. Appoint some tool that Mourinho patronised and fucking laughed at behind his back. Even better if he's a Geordie.

De Boer turns down opportunity to manage Newcastle Utd. Has he made the right decision?

Continued page 56

Frank De Boer

height=300http://ligamistru-2003-2004.xf.cz/obrazky/fotky/rangers/400x600/ronald_de_boer.jpg[/img]

Current status: Just signed new 18 month contract with Ajax.

Verdict: Sources say he isn't available

5 things NUFC should do now De Boer is staying.

1. Appoint John Carver. He's a Geordie, don't you know?

2. Appoint AP's old Number 2. Apparently he knows SBR.

3. Appoints SBR's old Assistant. Apparently he knows Gary Speed.

4. Appoint Gary Speed's old Assistant Manager mate. He's impressed Mourinho.

5. Appoint some tool that Mourinho patronised and f***ing laughed at behind his back. Even better if he's a Geordie.

:lol:

De Boer turns down opportunity to manage Newcastle Utd. Has he made the right decision?

Continued page 56

Frank De Boer

height=300http://ligamistru-2003-2004.xf.cz/obrazky/fotky/rangers/400x600/ronald_de_boer.jpg[/img]

Current status: Just signed new 18 month contract with Ajax.

Verdict: Sources say he isn't available

:lol:

'Unimpressed with garde' :lol: aye but Pardew lasted nearly 4 seasons.

That's been mentioned a few times now - I suspect the things they were most unimpressed with were that he would want to bring his own coaching staff and clearly has a mind of his own.

de Boer has done exactly the right thing by NOT joining NUFC...he has a decent CV and that would be ruined working under the SJP regime.

Hard to see anybody half-decent taking the job and any talk of Koeman is too funny even to think about - NUFC is a poisoned chalice for an ambitious manager.

Latest hot-take from Lee:

Rafa Benitez has flagged up his availability for June as uncertainty on his future at Napoli continues to grow.

The former Liverpool boss is understood to have an interest in managing in the Premier League again and was linked with the Magpies earlier this year.

Newcastle had postponed their search for a head coach with John Carver in charge until at least May 24.

But if Carver does not impress between now and then, Benitez could re-enter the frame.

Benitez said: “Everyone knows that my contract expires in June, shortly we’ll talk but now it is more important to talk about the team, my personal issues do not count.”

Napoli lost 1-0 to Torino at the weekend and are currently third in the table.

And when asked about when he will leave the club, Benitez said: “I do not know when my farewell will arrive. It could be between three to five years, or even just one.

“Regardless, I will certainly always give 100 per cent for this team until the last day.”

Guest Roger Kint

There's more chance of me being our next manager, than Rafa.

:thup:

The quotes in the paper dont even suggest he is interested do they? From what i saw he only said he might leave Napoli or he might stay 3/5 years. As strong a link as the De Boer ones :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Based on Mark Douglas' latest piece he basically tells us its Carver barring disaster, not that many on here expected any less. 

Based on Mark Douglas' latest piece he basically tells us its Carver barring disaster, not that many on here expected any less. 

In which case, they are only delaying the disaster until next season. 

Can't see him lasting long if he does get the job.

Guest Roger Kint

In which case, they are only delaying the disaster until next season. 

Can't see him lasting long if he does get the job.

Would love it if his first game at home was down to a crowd of £30k. Sadly i doubt that many of our customers would have the common sense to walk away even with that terrible decision.