Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I don't want Laudrup at all.

I feel the same. Disaster written all over it that one.

It would be Keegan (his second stint) all over again. Laudrup wouldn't last 2 months in the clubs current setup. He want complete control over transfers etc.

Well you'd imagine that would be discussed before he signed to be fair. 

I worry about Laudrup, too many people saying bad things about him and his style of management. He got sacked by the might of Swansea City for goodness sake. They did play some good stuff under him and won a trophy, something we've not done in close to half a century but they didn't seem to be upset when he was gone and haven't done that bad since.

i don't know why Keegan thinks he's the best fit for us and the structure we have in place. Mind you if we are choosing between him, Mclaren and Carver then he's an easy choice. Just hope these aren't the sum of our short list.

I don't want Laudrup at all.

I feel the same. Disaster written all over it that one.

It would be Keegan (his second stint) all over again. Laudrup wouldn't last 2 months in the clubs current setup. He want complete control over transfers etc.

I also think he has an agent who want to be involved in transfers - one of the reasons I think, he fell out with the board at Swansea.  Whatever happened there, they were glad to be rid of him in the end which would concern me.

Guest Gino14

Laudrup would bring good football, but there's definitely something not quite right with the way things ended at Swansea.  He'd probably never take the job here because he'd have requirements we'd never agree to meet. I'd take him in a heartbeat if it meant Carver was gone though. People can pick at what might be wrong with Laudrup, but we've just had Carver, so I could put up with him quite easily I think.  That doesn't mean I think we should appoint him, but there's a lot of worse appointments we could make.

Laudrup would bring good football, but there's definitely something not quite right with the way things ended at Swansea.  He'd probably never take the job here because he'd have requirements we'd never agree to meet. I'd take him in a heartbeat if it meant Carver was gone though. People can pick at what might be wrong with Laudrup, but we've just had Carver, so I could put up with him quite easily I think.  That doesn't mean I think we should appoint him, but there's a lot of worse appointments we could make.

:thup:

Pretty much my views on it. I'd much rather have him here over Carver/McLaren but Garde would still be my first choice.

He played some decent, on-the-deck possession football with Swansea but his managerial record is rather uninspiring and I feel like he's an even bigger cunt than Pardew was.

Vieira could be a horrendous manager but he's not Carver so I'm in. Playing under the likes of Wenger and Mourinho and the understanding he had of the game could only be a good thing.

Considering we have no head coach and haven't for 6 months makes the deafening silence frightening.

Why the lack of speculation? :lol:

:lol: Because we all fucking know who the manager is.

I would certainly go for Klopp, not that we are going to get him but you know you should always try. Failing that though I think Garde is the best manger out there for us. Biesla would be great as well but I think OM or even West Ham will be able to throw too much money his way compotes to us.