Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Pearson the red-hot favourite in my view although Curbishley could get a chance because of his southern origin and the fact that he knows how to keep clubs like NUFC - er, I mean, Charlton - in the Championship....

If rafa goes, and I think we all are fully expecting that. It'll be Bruce I think.

God no. Will never watch another game if Mrs Doubtfire comes here.

Anyone they get will be depressing as fuck tbh.

They should move heaven and earth to keep benitez.

If rafa goes, and I think we all are fully expecting that. It'll be Bruce I think.

Anyone they get will be depressing as f*** tbh.

Too right they should. If not him they need to go for a young up and coming manager. Will probably be someone shit

Anyone they get will be depressing as fuck tbh.

This is it. They won't pay him though. They'll do some bullshit analysis and realise that the average manager pay is £2.35 a week and bring in some twat for £2.34 to prove a point. All the time overlooking the fact that just flogging one mediocre player would Rafa and his team and virtually guarantee promotion. 

Sad times this. 

This is it. They won't pay him though. They'll do some bullshit analysis and realise that the average manager pay is £2.35 a week and bring in some t*** for £2.34 to prove a point. All the time overlooking the fact that just flogging one mediocre player would Rafa and his team and virtually guarantee promotion. 

Sad times this. 

The most frustrating thing to have ever happened in my time as a fan. More so than missing the league imo.

Too right they should. If not him they need to go for a young up and coming manager. Will probably be someone s***

I've no basis for this, but I'd rather Gary neville than a Pearson, Bruce type.

Too right they should. If not him they need to go for a young up and coming manager. Will probably be someone s***

Totally agree. He'd be my number one target when Rafa goes. At least he'd offer some hope of sustainable building.

Totally agree. He'd be my number one target when Rafa goes. At least he'd offer some hope of sustainable building.

Yep.

I realise you said you have no basis. But on what basis? The bloke is a glorified weatherman with a decent bit of knowledge.

I think I'd go for someone young along the lines of Monk.

I wouldn't be massively surprised to see them give the job to Cathro.

Cathro looks like a wet fart. I think I'd prefer someone detestable like Bruce or Pearson. I'm starting to miss the days when I could take immense pleasure in hurling abuse at our own manager.