Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I would imagine that our current shit manager will be replaced by another shit manager in the style of Bruce, Pullis, McLaren, Mark Hughes and so on. Never known an industry where so many crap managers keep on getting another job having failed time and again previously.

Oh I forgot there is also Ally McCoist twiddling his thumbs up in Glasgow

In the promotion play off last year they dominated QPR all game with expansive football and then harry got a lucky counter attack at the end of the game.

Should know better that you can't have the ball too much.

In the promotion play off last year they dominated QPR all game with expansive football and then harry got a lucky counter attack at the end of the game.

Should know better that you can't have the ball too much.

Controlling the game is very important.

Guest antz1uk

there's very few ex pro's who ever have anything of interest to say, if any! they're all part of a bigger brigade of old boys clubs and were always about protecting their own position

I would imagine that our current s*** manager will be replaced by another s*** manager in the style of Bruce, Pullis, McLaren, Mark Hughes and so on. Never known an industry where so many crap managers keep on getting another job having failed time and again previously.

Oh I forgot there is also Ally McCoist twiddling his thumbs up in Glasgow

Would that mean Rangers don't have to pay him?

Have absolutely no idea how he's getting on at Besiktas, but I would get Bilic in. As per the last issue of WSC, at least the press conferences would be a laugh...

Slaven Bilic is more the type who should be given a video diary. Appearing as a pundit on ITV4's coverage of Italy v Croatia' date=' emotionally dressed in black suit and tie, his saturnine presence swiftly eclipsed that of willowy Glenn Hoddle and lover-not-fighter Matt Smith. When the match was interrupted by missiles hurled onto the pitch, the lads in the studio were asked to fill in. Here Bilic really uncoiled, frothily expounding on the sociology of hooliganism in Croatia and the UK, gangling sideways and forward in his chair to loom over Hoddle, his sallies punctuated by dead air as Hoddle and Smith could find no valid way of reacting before he started off again. Bilic's domination of the room at this point was that of a man who has been drinking since noon after burying his brother, anyone blundering into his path being vulnerable to a fractured volley of opinion with no safe response possible.[/quote']

Have absolutely no idea how he's getting on at Besiktas, but I would get Bilic in. As per the last issue of WSC, at least the press conferences would be a laugh...

Slaven Bilic is more the type who should be given a video diary. Appearing as a pundit on ITV4's coverage of Italy v Croatia' date=' emotionally dressed in black suit and tie, his saturnine presence swiftly eclipsed that of willowy Glenn Hoddle and lover-not-fighter Matt Smith. When the match was interrupted by missiles hurled onto the pitch, the lads in the studio were asked to fill in. Here Bilic really uncoiled, frothily expounding on the sociology of hooliganism in Croatia and the UK, gangling sideways and forward in his chair to loom over Hoddle, his sallies punctuated by dead air as Hoddle and Smith could find no valid way of reacting before he started off again. Bilic's domination of the room at this point was that of a man who has been drinking since noon after burying his brother, anyone blundering into his path being vulnerable to a fractured volley of opinion with no safe response possible.[/quote']

Stan Collymore was banging on about him yesterday

He's done nothing at club level and has spent a lot of money at both clubs. He was rated well when Croatia were doing well but I think it's obvious now that it was more down to good players from Croatia coming through rather than his management. We dodged the bullet when we could have had him the first time.