Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I think Carver has done just enough to put himself out of a job

It's never wise to understate the stupidity of our owner and MD but even they are surely not idiotic enough to realise that if you give Carver a full season you may as well start planning for the championship in August. His tenure in the caretaker role has been nothing short of disastrous and appointing him full time would be met with a huge backlash even from the sitting on their hands lot at SJP.

If we survive, the fact that McLaren didn't help us out in our hour of need could be the best thing that has happened to us, it forces the owner and MD to look elsewhere in their search, the simple choice between Mclaren and Carver is surely gone now !

Until we know what league we're in next season I'm finding it hard to give any proper thought of who would take the job here and do well. I just hope if we stay up it isn't dragged out for weeks on end all the while hearing the usual stalling tactics they usually employ in transfer windows.

I definitely don't want Moyes, I've seen that name mentioned a lot lately. I just hope whoever it is he isn't a massively underwhelming appointment, we need something to get behind for a change.

Given how good a business man Ashley is, it's fucking baffling why he's such a retard when it comes to maxmising the return from his NUFC business model. 

Employ a decent manager to get the best out of the players we buy and he makes more money.  The by-product of that is that we actually get to enjoy watching our team again and he'll get less abuse.  It's a win-win.

Alternatively he can employ another never-has-been manager who will bench our best players, causing their value to drop and him to make a loss.

I'm more and more convinced that he's only in this to inflict as much misery as possible on us for calling him a Fat Cockney Rapist

Aye - he's just playing out a sheer vindictive plot now imho.

This is about more than money to him, this is about getting his own back on fans that sang nasty songs about him.

Given how good a business man Ashley is, it's fucking baffling why he's such a retard when it comes to maxmising the return from his NUFC business model. 

Employ a decent manager to get the best out of the players we buy and he makes more money.  The by-product of that is that we actually get to enjoy watching our team again and he'll get less abuse.  It's a win-win.

Alternatively he can employ another never-has-been manager who will bench our best players, causing their value to drop and him to make a loss.

I'm more and more convinced that he's only in this to inflict as much misery as possible on us for calling him a Fat Cockney Rapist

Aye - he's just playing out a sheer vindictive plot now imho.

This is about more than money to him, this is about getting his own back on fans that sang nasty songs about him.

Nah, it's purely about money. I'm sure he doesn't like Newcastle fans generally but he'd probably rather give them less ammunition to sing nasty songs if he wasn't so tight fisted. He strikes me as being quite thin skinned, whenever there's talk of protests he goes missing from home games. He could have been popular if that was what he really wanted but it wasn't. All he's interested in is getting as much money in as possible with the smallest amount of outlay. If he could hire a good manager for the same money he'd do it.

Given how good a business man Ashley is, it's f***ing baffling why he's such a retard when it comes to maxmising the return from his NUFC business model. 

I'm more and more convinced that he's only in this to inflict as much misery as possible on us for calling him a <b>Fat Cockney Rapist</b>

You are probably right however we were wrong to call him that as he is actually from Burnham, Buckinghamshire.

I think you may have missed the worst bit like.

Guest Roger Kint

Could have got Garde in January fucking abysmal club

Cant be having all those purple coaches on the books though. You know we cant afford it

http://i.imgur.com/J6MNK.gif

At least someone like him would use the more technical players in a correct way instead of trying to get them running around like headless chickens trying to kick the opposition.

Could have got Garde in January f***ing abysmal club

wasn't Garde apparently wanting to hold out until summer to get his own staff from Lyon? not defending them like, just thought h was one of the ones we couldnt get in jan.

Douglas saying about new coach

'My money? Stick it on Remi Garde now.'

With Carver stinking up St James and McClaren bottling it, it would be the logical next step. He has already been interviewed after all. It's not news, Douglas is just stating the logical option.

Guest Roger Kint

Could have got Garde in January f***ing abysmal club

wasn't Garde apparently wanting to hold out until summer to get his own staff from Lyon? not defending them like, just thought h was one of the ones we couldnt get in jan.

That's probably what they said aye, I don't believe it personally

If it isnt him then Thumbheads decision that we will appoint someone before the end of May will keep him very busy interviewing people the next two weeks :lol: