Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

If there is a choice between the two, I think I would give it to Jemez

Is everyone just loving the idea of Jemez because he seems like a mad bastard, or is it based on them rating him as a manager?

Aye they have a tiny budget, last year they got rid of 23 players and brought in 22, so he knows how to gel teams together pretty quickly. they are the only team in about  300 odd games to have beat barca for possesion, too

Aye they have a tiny budget, last year they got rid of 23 players and brought in 22, so he knows how to gel teams together pretty quickly. they are the only team in about  300 odd games to have beat barca for possesion, too

:thup:

And Bayern now... but yeah, Jémez has achieved a lot with Rayo, but it's his mujahideen-esque commitment to attacking football what makes me love him.

And Bayern now... but yeah, Jémez has achieved a lot with Rayo, but it's his mujahideen-esque commitment to attacking football what makes me love him.

#keepNUFCchristian #islamicsoot #ukip #carverfirst

Douglas tweeting that he knows for a fact that Remi Garde and Paco Jemez both want the job.

Sign him up....PLEASE

Jemez has something of a chip on his shoulder in that regard. In his playing days he was a central defender, capped by Spain 21 times, but always wanted to be a midfielder. He once admitted that “when a coach asked me to kick the ball long I f***ing hated it, because what I liked was playing football”. That disdain for the long ball ensures his Rayo regularly chart high in the possession stakes, and with an average of 59.5% in La Liga they finished only second in that regard behind Barcelona last season.

Read more at http://www.fourfourtwo.com/features/meet-boss-whos-riled-real-and-should-manage-barca-one-day-probably-wont#MSZRZcCTSHoxBiyi.99

Wonder why Moyes odds are so low; lately he's been pretty adamant that he's not leaving Real Sociedad and wants to put his stamp on the team.

The only thing I can see is that he wants to refurbish how Real Sociedad operate regarding scouting, coaching, etc... from the ground up and he might leave if he doesn't get his way.

Wonder why Moyes odds are so low; lately he's been pretty adamant that he's not leaving Real Sociedad and wants to put his stamp on the team.

The only thing I can see is that he wants to refurbish how Real Sociedad operate regarding scouting, coaching, etc... from the ground up and he might leave if he doesn't get his way.

If Ashley wants him he will get him. The story at first was he left the whole thing to Lee and Carr with the current bad run he might rethink and take the responsibility himself.

If Ashley wants him he will get him. The story at first was he left the whole thing to Lee and Carr with the current bad run he might rethink and take the responsibility himself.

Mike Ashley, famous in sport for tenaciously pursuing prospective signings.

I can't see Moyes leaving Real Sociedad unless his family have failed to settle.

I think it was a good, positive move for him. He needed a fresh challenge and judging by results, he's been doing a decent job.