Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

"One consideration was the former England boss Steve McClaren but the Chronicle understands that option was shelved when the club decided that a new voice could cause too much disruption."

:spit:

Aye pissed myself at that line too.

Captain calm John Carver would never do that.

United insist battling relegation remains the first priority but ex-Real Madrid player and Olympiakos coach Michel Gonzalez has expressed an interest in the role through an intermediary.

Míchel :lol:

It's a common meme in Spain that whenever a position becomes available Míchel is linked with it, the fucker applies to everything that moves :lol:

Charnley: "So John, can you stop being a cretin for 3 matches?"

Carver: "errrm... yes."

Charnley: "Aye, that'll do, carry on."

Meanwhile let's not bother looking for a coach so all the decent ones get a job before we have chance to talk to them. "We've learned from our mistakes." Yeah alright then, bunch of fucking wasters.

Guest chopey

Probably a bit naive about us, desperate for a first crack at management, will sacrifice certain management issues.........he's perfect

Always thought he would be a good manager and would be interested to see how it goes.

He came close to the West Brom job and he's definitely a head coach rather than a manager.

There is no way Paul Clement will be coming to us, this guy has the background and CV to go to a much more ambitious club, actually any club would be better than us using that criteria.... aaaaaarrrrrggggggg!

The last Real Madrid ass man is managing in the C'ship. It's not unreasonable that he would come to you even in your current predicament. He's essentially untested.

My Madrid friends (yeah, I have those) rave about him; I would be intrigued if you signed him.