Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Rafa is the stand out candidate, would definetly keep us up and be a success in the future, Rodgers again I feel would be a perfect fit for us long term but have my doubts he would keep us up, moyes I feel would 100% keep us up imo but really doesn't excite me long term, so I'm thinking will be moyes!

With those 3 all available, shame on this club if they don't get rid of this fraud of a football "coach", suited more to serving tablets from a spoon to old people in a nursing home.

Rafa is the stand out candidate, would definetly keep us up and be a success in the future, Rodgers again I feel would be a perfect fit for us long term but have my doubts he would keep us up, moyes I feel would 100% keep us up imo but really doesn't excite me long term, so I'm thinking will be moyes!

With those 3 all available, shame on this club if they don't get rid of this fraud of a football "coach", suited more to serving tablets from a spoon to old people in a nursing home.

Steady on. We'd have a better chance, but still be right in the shit and probably would be until the end of the season

Fair enough, no such thing as a guarantee with this club,  however I feel total faith in his ability to keep us up if he came in, and also improve us to a very good level again, stand out candidate for me but know this is all a pipe dream and the club are not for one second even sounding him out!

I would rather we were in league 1 than have Redknapp. He's a decent enough manager but a shit human being.

Still, I'd rather Rosie was in charge then McClaren, she seems quite smart for a dog.

Shaun Custis' Twitter feed saying McClaren to be relieved of his duties tomorrow and Gary Megson to take over until the end of the season with a view to a permanent deal if he keeps us up.

Link?