Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Doesn't matter what I think, these fuckwits took yonks deciding the last appointment and still fucked up so expect someone like Curbishley if they do sack Mclaren.

This

I would bring in Benitez, but I would also look ahead to a possible relegation and bring in Paul Clement as a coach as I think he would be a good choice to support Rafa and would be an excellent choice to take over if and when we go down, so we aren't in a position where we spend the whole summer not knowing who our manager will be, as has happened before.

No idea. Moyes would be a success here, longer term, but it's going to take a while for a defensive manager to iron our awful defence out and he's not going to provide much motivational input to counterbalance that in the short term. We need someone with presence but nobody really springs to mind that would actually want to work here.

If people think were going to even consider Benitez, Pellegrini or any other decent foreign manager then you are kidding yourself, id stop even considering it now as it won't happen.

Will be either

Tim Sherwood

Brendan Rodgers

David Moyes

Nigel Pearson

People saying Rafa and Rodgers like they would even entertain the idea of managing us :lol: :lol:

These are managers who receive offers on a daily basis from well run clubs who compete in European competitions with daft wages offered to be thrown at them.

IF he is sacked, we'll have a short term internal promotion until the end of the season and if it works they'll get the job full time and if it doesn't then they'll get sacked after our relegation and we'll hire someone like Curbishly in the summer.