Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

I'd like them to go for Klopp even if he'd more than likely say no. At least approach the best option available before moving on. Apparently Dortmund were in a similar position to Nufc when he took over. They also ran to a limited budget. Ashley could afford to back him. He's even available without having to pay a compensation fee. Better to ask than never ask and never know.

I'd like them to go for Klopp even if he'd more than likely say no. At least approach the best option available before moving on. Apparently Dortmund were in a similar position to Nufc when he took over. They also ran to a limited budget. Ashley could afford to back him. He's even available without having to pay a compensation fee. Better to ask than never ask and never know.

Worth a go, incredibly unlikely but his stock is lower than it's been for a while (and is likely to be again) after a less than stellar Dortmund season. Like you say, go for the best and work down the list.

I have no doubt it will be Mclaren, it's not gone unnoticed on Twitter that David Craig who interviewed Ashley for sky has the same PR guy as Ashley (funny that) and listed in his achievements are that he broke the story of Mclaren getting a job twice (and rather classless announcing the passing of Sir Bobby)

Coming together nicely for them you could say

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/A7F77280-541F-48FF-BC93-B5B58F788C1E.png

We really need to start building for the new season fucking NOW. They've had six months to find a new manager, this should be done and dusted in the next day or two. Obviously that won't happen and we'll linger and #wait and then still just give it to fucking Carver or Schteve.

We really need to start building for the new season f***ing NOW. They've had six months to find a new manager, this should be done and dusted in the next day or two. Obviously that won't happen and we'll linger and #wait and then still just give it to f***ing Carver or Schteve.

Now sounds good. We need two CBs, a LB, CM, winger and 2 forwards imo.

I have no doubt it will be Mclaren, it's not gone unnoticed on Twitter that David Craig who interviewed Ashley for sky has the same PR guy as Ashley (funny that) and listed in his achievements are that he broke the story of Mclaren getting a job twice (and rather classless announcing the passing of Sir Bobby)

Coming together nicely for them you could say

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/just_boy_uk/A7F77280-541F-48FF-BC93-B5B58F788C1E.png

Christ, how could anybody think that was an achievement?

If we got the best manager in the world (whoever that is), would that change anything though?

Eh, yes, of course it would.

How? Would they be OK with challenging for Europe all of a sudden? :)

I spoke to a few people at Swansea about a year ago regarding Laudrup. No one had good word to say about him. Had decent ideas about the game but was very slack, hardly at training and most felt the senior players held things together. Might just be some didnt like him but they said he was total wanker basically.

This is my impression of him as well. He got Swansea playing lovely football but it always felt like he didn't give a shit about them and would drop them in a heartbeat if a better opportunity came along. I doubt it would be any different with us.