Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Shite English teams double the wages of chumps like Gaston Ramirez, when compared to bigger European teams. We offer about twenty quid more than those European teams, with a promise that we'll hawk you to the highest bidder asap. Bearing in mind we're one of the shites, I don't see why anyone would ever choose us, if they have a viable alternative.

At least he'd be most likely manager to attack Ashley.

As good as reason as any to hire him tbh.

More like the main reason we wouldn't appoint him, not the fact he is a shit manager or anything.

Shite English teams double the wages of chumps like Gaston Ramirez, when compared to bigger European teams. We offer about twenty quid more than those European teams, with a promise that we'll hawk you to the highest bidder asap. Bearing in mind we're one of the shites, I don't see why anyone would ever choose us, if they have a viable alternative.

Why is our wage bill above the Premier League average then?

Speaking of Unai Emery, here's a quote from him today :lol:

CGAmmHqWMAAW1MY.png:large

What a disgusting attitude. Doesn't the cunt know he's endangering his club's top flight survival, NAY! its very existence!, by competing in Europe??

Guest palnese

from that article:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/27/20/291F0B4800000578-3099823-image-a-29_1432753831224.jpg

that guys face man :lol:

Think it might be Karen Espelund :lol:

from that article:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/05/27/20/291F0B4800000578-3099823-image-a-29_1432753831224.jpg

Agreed.

Guest chopey

Ryder says laudrup is available but we have to move quickly ..........It's gona be carver isn't it ?

I guess the one positive of Carver getting the job is that he won't last 20 games.

Ashley and co. won't risk another relegation and Carver is so out of his depth that he'll continue to be a monumental fuck up, breaking every unwanted club record in the process.

from that article:

Does she play tennis or golf?

There's no positive to carver mate

I'm fully aware of that. It would be one of, if not the most ridiculous decision in the history of top level football.

Unfortunately, given the shambolic way the club is run, it's a very real possibility