Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Guest antz1uk

@LukeEdwardsTele: Been told Carver & Stone will be told today who knew manager is and whether he wants to keep them . Far from certain they will stay #nufc

is this a real tweet? i know he worked for Chronicle/Journal but fkn hell

so the club aren't announcing the new manager but are telling these two gobshites who it is :lol:

sounds exactly right tbh

That's the way it should be done tbh. They should be told prior to any announcement in the press.

so the club aren't announcing the new manager but are telling these two gobshites who it is :lol:

sounds exactly right tbh

That's the way it should be done tbh. They should be told prior to any announcement in the press.

well yeah, if they then intended to go right ahead and announce the manager at a press conference, do you think that's very fucking likely?

sounds exactly right tbh

well yeah, if they then intended to go right ahead and announce the manager at a press conference, do you think that's very f***ing likely?

I think JC has a right to know before he's dragged in a press conference as the new manager like

sounds exactly right tbh

well yeah, if they then intended to go right ahead and announce the manager at a press conference, do you think that's very f***ing likely?

I think JC has a right to know before he's dragged in a press conference as the new manager like

:lol:

Guest antz1uk

since when do we do press conferences? the last one i can remember was the appointment of allardyce, we do amatuerish drawn up press releases on the website then all of the news outlets fight to get no the websaite first for an 'exclusive' fucking shambles

since when do we do press conferences? the last one i can remember was the appointment of allardyce, we do amatuerish drawn up press releases on the website then all of the news outlets fight to get no the websaite first for an 'exclusive' fucking shambles

Pardew had a press conference. I remember him pronouncing Hughton wrong

Guest Gino14

So if we don't reach agreement with McLaren it's Carver most likely.  Utterly depressing.  As a lot of people have predicted, Patrick Vieira was like a target from one of our botched transfers.  He was the "We tried" of this manager search.

So if we don't reach agreement with McLaren it's Carver most likely.  Utterly depressing.  As a lot of people have predicted, Patrick Vieira was like a target from one of our botched transfers.  He was the "We tried" of this manager search.

Stuff of nightmares  :fuuu:

I do wonder if Charnley & Co have been keeping their cards close to their chest, and when the new 'Head Coach' is announced it'll take everyone by surprise, both with the timing and who it is i.e. not Carver and someone not thus far linked?

I do wonder if Charnley & Co have been keeping their cards close to their chest, and when the new 'Head Coach' is announced it'll take everyone by surprise, both with the timing and who it is i.e. not Carver and someone not thus far linked?

Not likely

Kinnear, Shearer, and Pardew all had conferences. We haven't actually appointed a manager beyond those three after Keegan.

Those three weren't managers either. McClaren will be the closest we have come to appointing a genuine manager since Keegan's 2nd stint.

Guest Roger Kint

Emery to Napoli is breaking down according to some papers.......:yao: