Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Leaning towards Laurent Blanc now.

Based on what?

He was the French Manager :lol: in reality though he's awful and i hope we stay as far away as possible.

:thup:

Set to replace Ancelotti at PSG. Not good enough for us though.

Looks like Roma have stepped in and are trying to get him from under the noses of PSG. Not good enough for us though. :lol:

Complete memory blank there, totally thought he was still France manager despite how much I've read about Deschamps on here.

I like the sound of this Lorenzo Blanco though.

Complete memory blank there, totally thought he was still France manager despite how much I've read about Deschamps on here.

I like the sound of this Lorenzo Blanco though.

This is the man.

Alan Curbishley in by Christmas - temporary contract to the end of the season. Lots of noises made about finding the best choice in the summer, some great names linked then we give Curbishley a three year contract for guiding us clear of the relegation zone by two points.

Alan Curbishley in by Christmas - temporary contract to the end of the season. Lots of noises made about finding the best choice in the summer, some great names linked then we give Curbishley a three year contract for guiding us clear of the relegation zone by two points.

Brb just slitting my wrists yeah :lol:

Christ almighty man.

Guest chicken little

i heard ashley's gonna hire an actual dog to be manager

because he hates us all so much

@m_christenson: Jupp #Heynckes on not managing next season: 'I had offers. Rich clubs where money isn't a problem. Those clubs don't interest me.' #fcbayern

I know a place my son. Where money is non existent, where you battle to keep your best players. It's a frugal paradise

Come and get me plea to Ashley blatantly.

• 3 weeks later...

Do Brighton actually play attacking football, or is that a myth? The man himself seems a prick.

Not that attacking really and well he may be a prick but aren't most football managers in some way.

I would not get over excited at their performances against us in the cup too

Apparently Brighton are about to appoint Oscar Garcia as manager according to sport.es (Haven't checked just got it off twitter). Wonder if the Poyet thing is further a long than we realise or if he's just being sacked for being a cunt.