Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

Apparently Brighton are about to appoint Oscar Garcia as manager according to sport.es (Haven't checked just got it off twitter). Wonder if the Poyet thing is further a long than we realise or if he's just being sacked for being a c***.

I would say the latter, especially after that email thing he did at Brighton, think they want him out ASAP. You don't suspend a manager unless you want him out imo.

Do Brighton actually play attacking football, or is that a myth? The man himself seems a prick.

From what i have seen its counter attack football, they look good when given space to exploit on the counter but struggle to break down teams when they defend deep and deny them space.

Mind you i'd take that over the dross of last season. :lol:

From that Brighton forum:

I have always thought if I were a chairman of a Club with money to spend I would break the bank to get Gus. He is basically honest, plays a great style of football, high profile players want to play for him, he increases the exposure of the Club, happy supporters. I don't know whether anything will come out in the next few days to change that - but Ashley must give him consideration.

Poyet has been a nothing but trouble for us throughout his career - he's done well as a manager so far but everytime I think of Poyet I also see that little twat beside him. Ashley wouldn't, would he?