Relegation; Predict your Bottom 3

Minhosa
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I was one who was ssaying S'land had done too much to get relegated already. Saw them today. They can really do it. They can really get relegated.

I said they would get fortunate enough to get a few wins.

Since then, they've lost away to QPR. And drew 1-1 with a 10 man Norwich, via penalty.

That was their slice of luck. Their moment. 10 man and a penalty against Norwich and YOU hang on for the draw. At home.

I think they'll get caught by two of Villa, Wigan and QPR .

We're not out of it because we're so utterly dependant on our home form. We're under massive pressure to beat Fulham and the mackems because we have a few tough home games and I don't see us picking up another away point.

We're not out of it because we're so utterly dependant on our home form. We're under massive pressure to beat Fulham and the mackems because we have a few tough home games and I don't see us picking up another away point.

I'm still concerned. A point today would have been massive.

I think 4 more points will make us safe.

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Villa, Reading, QPR.

Can see the decisive game being Wigan vs Villa on the last day and it's a match Wigan will win sending Villa packing.

Would love to say Sunderland but MON is a jammy bastard when push comes to shove and reckon they'll scrape the points needed.

Can't see Sunderland not managing to pick up 5/6 points in 9 more games.

Why not? They are bottom of the form table with an absolute stinker of a run-in.

Their run-in is eerily similar to ours in the relegation season. Games against nightmare teams, followed by a couple at home where you think they'll get their required points, ending with a stinker of an away game.

Guest loven Mag 11

Wigan, then Wigan and then Wigan again. Relegate them 3 times, all the way down the tiers please.

Wigan have to face in their last games a massive game at home to Norwich, a 6 pointer at QPR, Man City away, Spurs home, Arsenal away and possible stay up/go down on the last day at home against Villa.

There's relegation hope in those games.