Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Not a natural winger by any means but he rarely gives the ball away and always puts a shift in. Thought he was fine today.

Yup. I'm thinking he may need a rest soon though, as the amount he runs during a game is insane, so bring benny back on the wing for now I reckon, in order to try something different.

Tired and an awful winger to start with. Decent striker but he makes me mad out wide because he doesn't really have anything you need to make something happen.

Couldn't agree more.

But he's only played out wide so he can track back and help out his fullback.

which in the last few weeks he hasn't done, mainly due to being wrecked and culminating in not tracking Kolorov for man city's first goal.

The annoying thing for me is the likes of Gouff and Sissoko are being picked out wide instead of HBA for there apparent "workrate" but after been ran into the ground by the manager now aren't doing that but still getting picked which now means we get less protection for the full back and even less end product in the final 3rd.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Showed his limitations as a wide player tonight without Cabaye's central creativity there to get us by. His crossing/general delivery is absolutely rancid - he's not the only one though. Put it down alongside finishing as something we clearly do not practice in training.

Showed his limitations as a wide player tonight without Cabaye's central creativity there to get us by. His crossing/general delivery is absolutely rancid - he's not the only one though. Put it down alongside finishing as something we clearly do not practice in training.

If you thought Gouff was rancid tonight then we need invent new shit terms for some of his team mates.

The latter is correct regarding training as it looks like random women have dropped some keys in a bowl at a ramdom party and 11 blokes have come to find them.

If you thought Gouff was rancid tonight then we need invent new shit terms for some of his team mates.

The latter is correct regarding training as it looks like random women have dropped some keys in a bowl at a ramdom party and 11 blokes have come to find them.

I said his crossing and delivery is, overall he buzzed around as he does and did some good things. He's always 6 or 7 out of 10, which in our current state is praise indeed.

• 2 weeks later...

Just thought he lacked a bit of sharpness more than anything yesterday, not to say he's made for a LW position or anything. Just he was snatching at chances yesterday, which was something he managed to ween out of his game. He'll be reet, 10 goals this season I reckon.