Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

In the season and a half before signing for us he scored 24 goals in 57 appearances for Bordeaux.

:thup: Most of the journos before he arrived commented on how much he improved since being put up front, but ignore that...

Ronaldo has already been told this but seems to have a very short memory, I suppose the 500 punches to the head per sparring session will do that.

Nah, Ronaldo just knows 73 goals in 299 games isn't quite 1 in 2.

I thought the word 'striker' would have been enough but next time I will try and be a little more specific for those (you) who seem to struggle with comprehension :)

If you think there's evidence to suggest he's a 1 in 2 striker, let's hear it.

In the season and a half before signing for us he scored 24 goals in 57 appearances for Bordeaux.

:thup: Most of the journos before he arrived commented on how much he improved since being put up front, but ignore that...

Ronaldo has already been told this but seems to have a very short memory, I suppose the 500 punches to the head per sparring session will do that.

Nah, Ronaldo just knows 73 goals in 299 games isn't quite 1 in 2.

He was played as a winger for the vast majority of those games. His record as a striker was close to 1 in 2 at Bordeaux.

When he played as a striker he scored around 1 in 2 and the journalists commented on how much he had come on, what else do you want? :lol:

He has scored more than the player who is apparently our biggest goal threat (that we own) this season despite playing in midfield/as a wing back.

When he played as a striker he scored around 1 in 2 and the journalists commented on how much he had come on, what else do you want? :lol:

He has scored more than the player who is apparently our biggest goal threat (that we own) this season despite playing in midfield/as a wing back.

Did he play out wide before that spell Dave mentioned? Genuinely haven't got a clue.

Whether he's played out wide before doesn't really matter. The guy himself has said that Pardew is playing him in a role he's never played before.

It stinks, like.

A: the tactic is shit, defensive and needless most of the time

B: the manager isn't given the right player to actually enforce it, whether or not it's shit, defensive and needless

Not that I'm excusing his failure to do the basics in the last two games. He's been fucking ghastly.

Whether he's played out wide before doesn't really matter. The guy himself has said that Pardew is playing him in a role he's never played before.

It stinks, like.

A: the tactic is s***, defensive and needless most of the time

B: the manager isn't given the right player to actually enforce it, whether or not it's s***, defensive and needless

Not that I'm excusing his failure to do the basics in the last two games. He's been f***ing ghastly.

I'd agree with this, for as bad as Gouffran's been since boxing day (and it's been Fumaca turboshit as well), a large portion of blame has to be laid squarely at the feet or Mr Logic.

It stinks, like.

A: the tactic is shit, defensive and needless most of the time

B: the manager isn't given the right player to actually enforce it, whether or not it's shit, defensive and needless

Not that I'm excusing his failure to do the basics in the last two games. He's been fucking ghastly.

Spot on as usual Mr Yorkie :thup:

He's always been crap out wide. Never had any of the strengths needed to play there.

He has but at least he contributed now and then. He's not even doing that anymore, looks absolutely shot at best and at worst like he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

Shame, as he's been one of the few likeable things about this season for me.

Finally been 'Pardewed'

He's clearly stopped giving a toss, was stood back on his heels watching the play in front of him quite a bit yesterday. Probably had enough of filling in as a wing back.

Finally been 'Pardewed'

He's clearly stopped giving a toss, was stood back on his heels watching the play in front of him quite a bit yesterday. Probably had enough of filling in as a wing back.

Yup he's clearly not a winger who can function in a 4-4-2 .

He's a wide forward at a pinch but really he's a striker the fact he's asked to be an auxiliary wing back is a fucking joke

Finally been 'Pardewed'

Yup he's clearly not a winger who can function in a 4-4-2 .

He's a wide forward at a pinch but really he's a striker the fact he's asked to be an auxiliary wing back is a fucking joke

:thup: