Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

A 1 in 2 striker, don't forget.

:papiss:

I've really gotten to you at some point haven't I? :lol:

You'll get over it sugar, be strong xx

I'll echo that sentiment to you the next time someone criticises Gouffran for his umpteenth shite performance and you react like they've just urinated on your mum's face.

If he was HBA it would be...

"no one to pass to,  no movement around him,  been told to do too much etc etc"

excuses galore.

Its more like we sign a player who finally comes into his own as a centre forward scoring 1 in 2.4323679988009888887666554455* games then play him as a winger in a 4-4-2.

*If this isn't absolutely correct I accept no responsibility for Ronaldo crying himself asleep.

A 1 in 2 striker, don't forget.

:papiss:

I've really gotten to you at some point haven't I? :lol:

You'll get over it sugar, be strong xx

I'll echo that sentiment to you the next time someone criticises Gouffran for his umpteenth shite performance and you react like they've just urinated on your mum's face.

Do you understand words? If so look up striker, if that confuses you try centre forward, if you are still confused then the answer to my initial question is probably no.

Guest Walter

I'd play both of them through the middle. With Remy out, that is.

GOUFFRAN CISSE

MARVEAUX TIOTE ANITA HBA

Think it's really disappointing that this guy hasn't been given any games upfront, considering his recent record playing upfront in France, and how we've struggled for goals recently.

I really doubt Pardew knows anything about that record, and how he was used there to be honest. Yet another failing of the jester in charge.

I'd play both of them through the middle. With Remy out, that is.

GOUFFRAN CISSE

MARVEAUX TIOTE ANITA HBA

Only 2 holding players to cover 4 defenders. Are you man!? Where's the tackle man?! The security, the 10 players in our half!?

• 1 month later...

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  · 3h 

Happy 28th birthday to @YGouffran! Don't worry Gouff, we will have a cake for you on your return to pre-season! #nufc pic.twitter.com/VuW0zRQ8BH

yoan gouffran ‏@YGouffran  · 1h 

“@NUFC: Happy 28th birthday to @YGouffran! Don't worry Gouff, we will have a cake for you on your return to pre-season!hahahaha thank you!!!

NUFC Twitter Trolling Toure

Newcastle United FC ‏@NUFC  · 3h 

Happy 28th birthday to @YGouffran! Don't worry Gouff, we will have a cake for you on your return to pre-season! #nufc pic.twitter.com/VuW0zRQ8BH

yoan gouffran ‏@YGouffran  · 1h 

“@NUFC: Happy 28th birthday to @YGouffran! Don't worry Gouff, we will have a cake for you on your return to pre-season!hahahaha thank you!!!

NUFC Twitter Trolling Toure

Even our twitter account is more ambitious than Pards.