Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest Haris Vuckic

Form of his life tbh

:lol: ?

f*** do you know how he's done at Bordeaux before. Only last season he had 5goals in 6 games. 'Form of his life tbh'

Who the fuck are you sniping you pompous prick?

Do you just look at stats or performances? You're an idiot tbh as you proved with your Anita quip. All smileys and attention seeking, little relevant content.

Form of his life tbh

f*** do you know how he's done at Bordeaux before. Only last season he had 5goals in 6 games. 'Form of his life tbh'

Who the f*** are you sniping you pompous prick?

Do you just look at stats or performances? You're an idiot tbh as you proved with your Anita quip. All smileys and attention seeking, little relevant content.

:lol:

Tbh I was more reacting at you calling his form the form of his life when I can guarantee everyone you haven't watched enough of him at either Caen or Bordeaux to say it's the form of his life.

As for the Anita ''quip'', I'll stick to that, especially after todays game. I love Anita to bits, but calling him a creative midfielder is beyond ridiculous when that isn't what he does.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Form of his life tbh

Tbh I was more reacting at you calling his form the form of his life when I can guarantee everyone you haven't watched enough of him at either Caen or Bordeaux to say it's the form of his life.

As for the Anita ''quip'', I'll stick to that, especially after todays game. I love Anita to bits, but calling him a creative midfielder is beyond ridiculous when that isn't what he does.

I watch enough foreign football thank you & you know nothing about me or my football intake so pipe the fuck down & I've seen him at Bordeaux a few times- which to be frank Ligue 1 is well below the premier league and that's fairly obvious. He's handling a higher level well & playing a totally different game.

''Especially after today's game'' when he skinned about 4 players and put it on a plate only for nobody to be there, you're doing both players a disservice.

Anita is a great player and he can slot in anywhere but I suppose you know best eh? Or at least that's what your tedious rhetoric suggests...

Guest Haris Vuckic

Also no need for insults like that. Be glad I'm not a crybaby as you are otherwise I'd be crying to an admin at the moment.

Threatening to tell teacher  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Form of his life tbh

I watch enough foreign football thank you & you know nothing about me or my football intake so pipe the f*** down & I've seen him at Bordeaux a few times- which to be frank Ligue 1 is well below the premier league and that's fairly obvious. He's handling a higher level well & playing a totally different game.

''Especially after today's game'' when he skinned about 4 players and put it on a plate only for nobody to be there, you're doing both players a disservice.

Anita is a great player and he can slot in anywhere but I suppose you know best eh? Or at least that's what your tedious rhetoric suggests...

What's the point in even arguing? I'm not saying you don't watch foreign football, where did I suggest that? I'm only saying that out of the 320+ appearances he's made in football, I'd think you haven't watched more than 40odd ones he's made for us (if you have fair enough still doubt it), and therefore being unable to draw the conclusion.

As for skinning players, that doesn't say anything, it's quite ridiculous that you take that moment. How am I doing any of the two a disservice? I've thought they've been great. Already said that Anita makes us tick and makes us a far better team while I'd argue Gouffran has been our best player the past month. You take stuff out of context and make them fit your argument. Ridiculous.

Anyways, off I go, discussing with you is impossible. I think it's been proven by plenty on here. Don't even know why I bothered.

Funny that he doesn't seem to have bother scoring goals despite not being through the centre like Ba & Cisse seemed to struggle with. 8 league goals in 30 given that he's not been used in a central role is an excellent return.

Not a natural finisher/goal scorer  :kermit:

I do accept he is probably better off out wide at the moment because there is no-one better but the reasons why he shouldn't play through the centre are being demolished week by week. Is that 4 goals in his last 4 home games?

Guest Geordiesned

Form of his career

At Newcastle

Form of his life tbh

Settle down wee lad.

Trust me, I'm settled. ;)

:lol: :thup:

Just a bit of a knob then?