Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Anyone still think he doesn't have a strikers instinct? Not a dig, just wondering if some have changed their mind. Gets into a fair few positions to score 'easy' goals for someone who is playing from a wide position.

Guest bimpy474

Wont be anywhere near it but should be Premier League player of the month. Brilliant little player. Works his nads off, nicks goals. Love him.

Anyone still think he doesn't have a strikers instinct? Not a dig, just wondering if some have changed their mind. Gets into a fair few positions to score 'easy' goals for someone who is playing from a wide position.

His goal was pure striker instinct.

Thought he must've had a fitness issue last season when he was getting taken off after 70 minutes every game, but this season shows that he definitely doesn't. Contributes so much in both sides of the game. Must cover so much distance.

He's a far better footballer than a lot of people, including myself, initially wanted to give him credit for.

An essential squad member.

He's a first team starter 100% for me.

Hes consistantly in our best 3 or 4 players every week.

:thup:

:lol:

But yeah, every game we play he is one of our best players.

Guest firetotheworks

MOTM for me as well. You just can't argue with his attitude. Constantly getting back and winning and retaining possession, using space well and just generally playing really well. He's a consistent dream to have in your team.