Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Someone will always get the Jonas/Gouffran role under Pardew. Be glad it's not one of our more talented players. As for Gouffran, tough luck unless Pardew sold you the idea of a defensive winger and you signed that contract.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

If I don't laugh, il cry.

Shocking how we've pretty much ruined his career. Turned him from an acceptable 1 in 3ish forward, to a wing-back. The perfect example of Pardewism.

As much as I want to dislike him for being so shit, I keep remembering that he doesn't pick where he plays.

That's true enough like. He's meant to be a mediocre striker, now he's getting slated for being a shit winger.

Notice how we became a much better team the fucking second this useless cunt went off? If Pardew doesn't start him and we actually try and play football from the first minute, we don't have to go all out attack in the 90th minute and concede. Not fucking rocket science.