Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

HTT scares people because he types like he knows shit, but really he uses vague terms without backing them up. Then when you challenge him on them, he says there's research, but won't tell you where.  :lol:

He hates people who say 'Better than Shola', but then he turn says that we're signing 'Unknown 'quantities', but doesn't really give an example, and goes further still by saying we're going to be gutted when the lad isn't better than Messi... when no one mentioned Messi. I'm still traveling the length and breadth of the North East in hopes I'll stumble across the HTT training program he claimed turned any team into an amazing team, which would give Pardew a run for his money.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Courtesy of @H_atemBenArfa

BBPKNnWCcAA4UXW.jpg

:laugh:

I was thinking a cross between Chris Iwelumo & Nigel Quashie.

:scared:

Relegation confirmed.

Sounds like he is a definite step up from Shola so it's a step in the right direction.  :thup:

I hate statements like this. The player hasn't played 1 minute in the Premier League yet and is a totally unknown quantity. He could easily flop or struggle to adapt. If he is bought as Ba's replacement he will need to come in and score goals straight away, and even if he is brought in as a squad player only he will still have to contribute meaningfully.

So it's not a step in the right direction?

Its a total step in the right direction but one(s) that should have happened in previous transfer windows. I share the sentiment, this guy is our only attacking signing this window. I'd like to think that Ashley would be willing to shell out a bit more cash on a second attacking option this window just to give us the best chance of beating the drop.

We have needed left back cover for way too long and by all accounts this new kid is still a bit raw, Debuchy is an upgrade on Simpson which has been needed for way too long.

CB needed cover too and if Colo goes then the gamble is Taylor stays fit for the rest of the season. So in reality assuming Sissoko comes in the summer we have only replaced  one attacking option when we need at least 4 striking / forward options withShola being in last place for me.

HTT scares people because he types like he knows s***, but really he uses vague terms without backing them up. Then when you challenge him on them, he says there's research, but won't tell you where.  :lol:

He hates people who say 'Better than Shola', but then he turn says that we're signing 'Unknown 'quantities', but doesn't really give an example, and goes further still by saying we're going to be gutted when the lad isn't better than Messi... when no one mentioned Messi. I'm still traveling the length and breadth of the North East in hopes I'll stumble across the HTT training program he claimed turned any team into an amazing team, which would give Pardew a run for his money.

He scares people with the nonsense he often writes.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

HTT scares people because he types like he knows s***, but really he uses vague terms without backing them up. Then when you challenge him on them, he says there's research, but won't tell you where.  :lol:

He scares people with the nonsense he often writes.

That would be the succinct version!  :lol:

I heard this guy is a trillion times better than Ameobi.

Mystic Tibetan Monks have been known to suggest that this lad has the power of the 3 Ameobi's combined.

#7 or #11?

Proof that he's at least 3 times the power of Ameobi.

Gouffran is allergic to grass, with his allergy being described by his coach, Jean Tigana, as "embarrassing".

Doesn't Dyer/Owen/Xisco/Cort have that?

Don't know. Never heard about that tbh.

Because they were never on the pitch.... oh forget it.

If he's pacey, direct and has a goal in him then he'll be a good edition. I'm sick to fuck of a) seeing Shola lumbering around and b) Obertan running around like a headless chicken, never doing anything in the final 3rd. Way too much to expect big things from him but lets just wait and see. Hopefully he'll offer something different.