Official: Yoan Gouffran signs new contract with Goztepe

Tooj

Back to Shola and Jonas if he's out, we desperately need him to be ok. Dowd allowing Spurs to do what they want to him cost us a point today. Walker doesn't make that tackle if he's booked for a blatant yellow in the first half.

Back to Shola and Jonas if he's out, we desperately need him to be ok. Dowd allowing Spurs to do what they want to him cost us a point today. Walker doesn't make that tackle if he's booked for a blatant yellow in the first half.

Ben Arfa is back the next PL game but I would so much prefer Ben Arfa on one side and Gouffran on the other.

Hatem surely?

Aye, so they say. Believe it when I see it.

Guest bimpy474

Wullie blames referees all the time, like. Dowd did well today and could easily have sent Cabaye off and awarded a pen.

Apart from one absolutely rank bit of refereeing he was ok.

Worst bit was when Tiote fly kicked at the ball and Dembele picked it up, passed it to Adebayor, who gave it to back to him, then Dembele pass it to Bale who gave it back to Dembele, who then mucked up the pass.

The ref then gave Tottenham a free kick for Tiote's fly kick, ridiculous use of advantage, after so many passes and completely wrong.

Guest Howaythetoon

I like the look of this lad, good quick feet, has some pace, works hard, gets into good positions and seems a goal threat. I like how mobile he is and how easily he can go from say wide right and move across the pitch to be wide left or even central.