The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

I think that Hazard will get arrested for this. It's a child protection issue. Some South Wales kid takes his pre-match instructions to the letter and gets assaulted by an adult. All parties need to take a serious look at themselves.

Nonsense but you might be right.

I am right. Child protection is paramount and the ball-boy is a child. Hazard is an adult and should not have used his physical superioty in that way; the way of bullies.

Ball boy was a tosser

Hazard was a prick

Red card correct

All in my opinion.

Re: time wasting I'm sure Swans ball boys are not the only ones to time waste given similar scorelines/situations.

as poems go thats crap.

Was thinking that too :lol: :lol:

Well that's funny just watched it again. the ball bounces off the barrier with the ball boy going to get it, Hazards running from his right. the ball boy bends to  pick it up and Hazard tries to kick it and his left hand on the ball boy pushes him over (the ball boy was crouching to pick it up), then Hazard starts trying to kick it from under him.

As I said the ball boy milked it no doubt, but Hazard was in the wrong.

If Hazard thought the ball boy was taking too long, he should have pointed it out to the ref and asked for time to be added instead of taking matters into his own hands.

Guest Slippery Sam

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/967595.jpg

Ballboy doing what is commonly called, in acting circles, 'The Steven Taylor'.