The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Hit him in the chest.

No it didn't, it hit his elbow when he had his arms in the air stopping the ball from going over him.

Did it fuck. :lol:

How can you watch those replays and actually believe it doesn't hit the underside of his arm? ???

when did Lee Camp show up there?

Went from first choice at Forrest to third choice at Norwich ???

why did Forest release him, he's certainly good enough for championship level and was one of the better down there I thought  :idiot2:

nice 3rd choice to have tbh

Hit him in the chest.

No it didn't, it hit his elbow when he had his arms in the air stopping the ball from going over him.

Did it fuck. :lol:

How can you watch those replays and actually believe it doesn't hit the underside of his arm? ???

Didn't look like it hit his elbow to me.

Hit him in the chest.

Did it f***. :lol:

because it's the to the mackems benefit man!! :lol:

Hit him in the chest.

You need to have your eyesight checked.. :lol:

Hit him in the chest.

You need to have your eyesight checked.. :lol:

Tbf I am playing Football Manager and the quality I am watching the match on isn't the best like.