The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest Spark

Harsh that like. Bad tackle and worth a yellow, but not sure if a straight red is fair.

Agreed. Wasn't two-footed and didn't have his studs raised. He's just got there slightly late.

QPR look so much better going forward than we do, it's ridiculous

Why we've scored more goals than them then? Why couldn't they score past or even create anything against our Simpson/Williamson defence?

f***ing tiresome reading the same drivel based on half a game of do or die football every game that we're not involved in*

*I agree we're not as good as we should be going forward, nor is this a slight on you.

:thup:

Why we've scored more goals than them then? Why couldn't they score past or even create anything against our Simpson/Williamson defence?

f***ing tiresome reading the same drivel based on half a game of do or die football every game that we're not involved in*

*I agree we're not as good as we should be going forward, nor is this a slight on you.

Happens every game :lol: but then we are the worst side to ever play in the league ever.

Agreed. I've thought it watching other teams too many times this season though.

You say it was never a red card, but judging by Sidwell's reaction, he knew it was.

It's not "never a red", but he was a bit unlucky to be sent off IMO. Could have gone either way.

QPR-Wigan at the weekend, intradesting.

Be amazed if wasn't a carbon copy of this. QPR will need to be gung ho and too win and Wigan can't defend and are canny on the counter against shite teams.

Is it on the box?