The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Dortmund are everything what football used to be. It pleases me so much to see a team who are great to watch, ran fantastically on and off the pitch get so much success.

Safe standing in the stadium, little to no debt, a wage bill of around 40m, a brilliant youth system and scouting network.

They give hope to the rest of us that money will not always win  :snod:

Everyone will talk about Lewandowski tonight, but i want to give props to Gundogan that was an absolute master class.

Maybe Real giving up on the league so early was bad for both Real and Barca. It's possible. I think this real team just played like the team that they've been all year, a lesser version of last year's team. Barca, with Messi not being fully fit, a couple of dodgy decisions and an inability to press like they did under guardiola just ran into a better team and got f***ed. But they still haven't lost the inherent talent level. They're just not as hungry as they were and they need some new blood. They weren't pushed in the league and that lack of intensity carried over.

Definitely need new blood.

Hope Klopp doesn't go to Chelsea or City should they bin Mancini. Fantastic to see what he's managed to build so far at Dortmund. Would be great to see the Germans rival the Spanish big boys in Europe for the next few years.

A great 2 evenings of football.

Hope Klopp doesn't go to Chelsea or City should they bin Mancini. Fantastic to see what he's managed to build so far at Dortmund. Would be great to see the Germans rival the Spanish big boys in Europe for the next few years.

A great 2 evenings of football.

Agreed, it would be mega :anguish: if he was to go to either of those.

They will recover from losing Lewandowski and Götze because that's a team and squad built around a footballing philosophy encompassing so much more than just individuals.

Fantastic team, fantastic tactical and mental approach to the game. Watching them take the lead and keep on doing what they do best was painful. It's not rocket science. Not that part.

Dortmund are everything what football used to be. It pleases me so much to see a team who are great to watch, ran fantastically on and off the pitch get so much success.

Safe standing in the stadium, little to no debt, a wage bill of around 40m, a brilliant youth system and scouting network.

Everyone will talk about Lewandowski tonight, but i want to give props to Gundogan that was an absolute master class.

Could not have put it better. The premiership is dying on its arse, the extra money will only accelerate that IMHO.

:thup:

Where did you pluck that figure from? SR has it as 80 million euros last year. Still impressive mind.

:thup: Been saying it all season, there's nothing to not like about this Dortmund team.

Gundogan, Reus and Götze were all brilliant tonight, along with of course Lewandowski. Gundogan is quickly becoming one of my favourite players, he's an absolute joy to watch, he really has it all.

Where did you pluck that figure from? SR has it as 80 million euros last year. Still impressive mind.

That is what i heard, if its wrong then my bad but as you say its still very impressive.