The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Depressing as fuck listening to Martinez. :lol:

In his interview prior to the West Brom game he was raving about how great it was that they had 5 games in 15 days or whatever.  Used words like "opportunity", "momentum" and "positivity" I believe. :lol:

:lol:

I'm not even gonna add anything more. If we stay up, get this man in.

Depressing as fuck listening to Martinez. :lol:

In his interview prior to the West Brom game he was raving about how great it was that they had 5 games in 15 days or whatever.  Used words like "opportunity", "momentum" and "positivity" I believe. :lol:

:lol:

I'm not even gonna add anything more. If we stay up, get this man in.

The players would get all cocky with all of that airy-fairy positivity man, we're far better off with the Grim Reaper getting the excuses in early so nobody looks stupid.

How has it come to this.

"I'll answer this gentleman's question."

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fsc/img/2012/08/04/Pardew-PI_20120804094505760_660_320.JPG

* Pardewings explained by Pardew *

Any other questions?

(Jotenko from the bottom of the room): "Yes I would like to know how is it possible to lose two championships in a row in the last match?"

http://www.bet365.com/NEWS/GlobalImages/News/bet365/Article-Large-496x286/Football/Portugal/Premeira-Liga/2011x12/Benfica/111125-jorge-jesus-496x286.jpg

What did Laudrup say?

The board's only expectation was not to get relegated which is easy with the players he has. He needs to fill the team with more goal scorers next year as it's dangerous to rely on just Michu and he wants to consolidate them as a mid table team.

Looks like we'll be in the bottom three at 10pm tonight, lads!

you just noticed?

:D Had expected Swansea to make more of a game of it, but hey-ho.

Not gonna watch - will tune in via 5Live instead.

I will be watching, cant help , its like when you drive down a road and theres a crash on the other side- you just cant drive past without having a look, its impossible.

Just about every result has gone against us in the last few weeks and I expect tonight to be no different. Wigan will go for it and try to play themselves out of trouble. The exact opposite of how we're going into games.