The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Random post of the day: my female workmate used to go out with Jack Rodwell back in his Everton days.

Did their relationship break down?

Did he use his Rod well.

Whey!

Random post of the day: my female workmate used to go out with Jack Rodwell back in his Everton days.

Did their relationship break down?

Did he use his Rod well.

Nope, that is why she Jacked him in.

Guest mavericknufc

Looking for a winner in the FA Cup final with a squad that's been assembled at the cost of hundreds of millions... midfield includes Barry, Milner and Rodwell :mancini:

Man City fans remind me of that charva from a few years ago that won about £20 million on the lottery. Such a bunch of horrible cunts with huge chips on their shoulders.

All the money in the world and you have Barry, Yaya, Rodwell & Milner. Shame it's wigan or I'd be cheering on right now. Mcmanacunt easily the best player on the pitch as well.  Cunt.

All the money in the world and you have Barry, Yaya, Rodwell & Milner. Shame it's wigan or I'd be cheering on right now. Mcmanacunt easily the best player on the pitch as well.  Cunt.

???

Wigan having three or four injuries doesn't seem to have stopped them trying to pass the ball or score a goal. Weird.

Mr Ashley also needs to ask our manager how the Wigan players aren't all crawling on the floor by now.