The other games today - 2012/13

Dave

Guest neesy111

42 pages, man. :lol: FUCKIN' YAAASSSSSSSS!!! I fucking love you, Sainsbury's!

How much do they charge for a season ticket?

:lol:

Guest DebuchyAndTheBeast

Feel like a football slut for supporting 3 teams in the space of a week

Guest icemanblue

42 pages, man. :lol: FUCKIN' YAAASSSSSSSS!!! I fucking love you, Sainsbury's!

How much do they charge for a season ticket?

:lol: I will pay whatever they ask. I will pipe off Jamie Oliver for the rest of my days.

For Wigan to stand a chance of finishing above us, they need to win at Arsenal, three days after the FAC final.

Not a f***ing chance.

For all the talk of Wigan surviving, people have neglected the fact that, while they look OK coming forward, they can't defend for s***.

There is a chance like, theyre Wigan. They beat Man utd & then Arsenal in a 5 day period to stay up last season. Class result for everyone tonight though, hopefully that'll knock them hard.

As brummie says, the thing in our favour is that Wigan have got the cup final. It's a massive distraction for them and something they've not had to deal with in previous years when in the same position.

Hope they go down and never come back, fucking plastic club.

Just got a text from my son, been incommunicado tonight for the first time. Recommend it.

Get the fuck in Swansea, what a team of fucking heroes!

Seemed to be loads of people in the boozer tonight cheering for Wigan. I took great delight at cheering and slamming the table with a "GERRIN" when Swansea scored.

Guest Craig-NUFC

no sign of that coming all first half. missed the second half. what happened - Swansea step up a gear or wigan throw it away? (not that it matters/0

Wigan turned on the Wigan style defending.

no sign of that coming all first half. missed the second half. what happened - Swansea step up a gear or wigan throw it away? (not that it matters/0

Wigan turned on the Wigan style defending.

That's the thing people have been overlooking for weeks now.

It's all well and good Wigan doing the business going forward, but they can't defend for shit. They make our defence look like a 1980s Italian national side.